[AB11] JPP 150 - 0 MTy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gab

Founding Member
IMG_20190602_200432.jpg

11-0 ggs

Butter

Founding Member
We left the channel, never the MKU. In fact we just played vs WEC. In 10 minutes we have war.
See you.

Centels

Founding Member
This shit is MKU, they don't know u are rep of MTy too, and u never left the server jjj, 14min left they have.

Centels

Founding Member
Wow, awesome that 11-0 😂
And nice show yesterday inventing a drop that never happened just cause u are not able to organize 6 players. We are all waiting for the final decision. I hope the staff assume their MISTAKE and applies the HOSTING MKU RULES that ofc gives MTy the FREE WIN.
Keep fearing 🖕

Dydy

Founding Member
Wow, awesome that 11-0 😂
And nice show yesterday inventing a drop that never happened just cause u are not able to organize 6 players. We are all waiting for the final decision. I hope the staff assume their MISTAKE and applies the HOSTING MKU RULES that ofc gives MTy the FREE WIN.
Keep fearing 🖕

Tu forces gros

Gumer

東京
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Si ens posem a parlar cadascú en la llengua que li dona la gana no ens entenem. I sí, tinc la force gros i vosaltres la cara molt dura.

Centels tranquilat els dos. Ho estem investigant a l'staff.

Centels

Founding Member
Centels tranquilat els dos. Ho estem investigant a l'staff.
Estic tranquil Gumer, només exigisc que s'apliquen les normes. Un empat o un reschedule es una patada als ous ara mateix, esta gent ha passat de tots nosaltres, sabien perfectament que jugàvem, estaven avisats pel Butter. Van preferir fer cas a un staff que no tenia ninguna potestat per dir si nosaltres havíem fet drop o no, doncs ara l'única solució és que l'staff siga conseqüent amb el que ha passat i aplique el reglament com ha fet fa uns díes amb nosaltres també. Que ja van dos galtaes en 1 semana.

I am calm Gumer, I just demand the rules apply. A tie or a reschedule is a kick to the eggs right now, these people have gone from all of us, knew perfectly well that we played, they were warned by Butter. They prefered to pay attention to a staff that did not have any prove to say if we had dropped or not. Now the only solution is the staff being consistent with what has happened and applies the regulation as it has been a few days ago with us as well (other case that u know perfectly about MT).

This is the second "robbery" to MT in 1 week. SO SAD.

Centels

Founding Member
tu es disgracieux
So funny that being staff of EL, rep of ur team, etc the only thing u do is attack everyone who tries to explain another point of view. (More insulting messages to Butter in D2 channel, thats another rules fault cause we were in the war time when you said to Butter: "malade mental")

moemedina

Founding Member
@staff

When are you going to apply the "5.1 conduct" rule?

Sorry but i really cant stop reading the rules...

Are we following them or not?

Gab

Founding Member
Oh Moe btw do you know that you still aren't on the division 2 channel? Again we did nothing wrong, even not giving the friend code was totally logical after Pierre and Asuna's messages, but what about you? No MTy rep who answered me on the div 2 because you weren't on it, Butter who didn't talked with any of our team representatives even if you can see who is rep on mkcentral.
Indeed this situation is mainly staff's fault, because it's a evidence that they didn't talk between them about your "drop", and when they're trying to fix the situation and suggest to play the match another da - which is the only good way to solve the problem imo - you don't want because you think it's a robbery and you're still acting like children on this thread. You're provoking us on it since Sunday and when we answer you're crying like a little kid. And lmao you're describing yourself so accurately with the "attack everyone with a different point of view" you feel so desperately that you're right that you never tried to understand the situation, of course telling that we feared the match, that mku is shit is far easier than using your time to explain with arguments are we are supposing to act after 2 staff saying us you're dropping and with no representative on the channel where we are supposed to organize matches.
But with that story I think the rule "Is strongly recommended to be on the division channel" needs to be changed to "representatives must be on the division channel". Because even if you guys prefer forget the main problem here, I hope staff will understand that we can't run a competition if every team starts acting like you and leave the chat when something doesn't please them.
And again we're ready to play this match, as it's the only fair way fix the situation, but if you prefer 0-0 I guess we can't force you.

Centels

Founding Member
Oh Moe btw do you know that you still aren't on the division 2 channel? Again we did nothing wrong, even not giving the friend code was totally logical after Pierre and Asuna's messages, but what about you? No MTy rep who answered me on the div 2 because you weren't on it, Butter who didn't talked with any of our team representatives even if you can see who is rep on mkcentral.
Indeed this situation is mainly staff's fault, because it's a evidence that they didn't talk between them about your "drop", and when they're trying to fix the situation and suggest to play the match another da - which is the only good way to solve the problem imo - you don't want because you think it's a robbery and you're still acting like children on this thread. You're provoking us on it since Sunday and when we answer you're crying like a little kid. And lmao you're describing yourself so accurately with the "attack everyone with a different point of view" you feel so desperately that you're right that you never tried to understand the situation, of course telling that we feared the match, that mku is shit is far easier than using your time to explain with arguments are we are supposing to act after 2 staff saying us you're dropping and with no representative on the channel where we are supposed to organize matches.
But with that story I think the rule "Is strongly recommended to be on the division channel" needs to be changed to "representatives must be on the division channel". Because even if you guys prefer forget the main problem here, I hope staff will understand that we can't run a competition if every team starts acting like you and leave the chat when something doesn't please them.
And again we're ready to play this match, as it's the only fair way fix the situation, but if you prefer 0-0 I guess we can't force you.
We asked for the fc at 20:05 (1h before the war) and the answer was: No, you drop. (Wtf). Even when we were not the host. Nothing more to say.