[AB6] Shells from Hell 496-488 Blizzard ✓

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

gokus

Founding Member
Ryan dc +45
Juls dc +43
Waenot dc +25
GGs Bz
download_11.png
JPEG_20190512_154644-1.jpg

Julian

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Hello,
This war had many lag issues and I think a penalty should be applied.

This one is probably the worst because it costs us the win,

We have proofs of others TPs/lagging exemples from different POVs :
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/423992948
http://www.twitch.tv/mkalpha_/v/423992434?sr=a&t=0s
(I can upload my POV as well if needed)

When a player is teleporting or making that nobody get items, then that's a reason for a penalty, but for lag trials? something that happen all the time in this game? I don't see anything out of normal on those clips, that's exactly how you also looked on their screens, but ovbiously you won't upload your team lag, right?

T6m6iiJ.jpg

Also the last link you provided isn't a clip, ggs btw.

Andy

Founding Member
When a player is teleporting or making that nobody get items, then that's a reason for a penalty, but for lag trials? something that happen all the time in this game? I don't see anything out of normal on those clips, that's exactly how you also looked on their screens, but ovbiously you won't upload your team lag, right?

T6m6iiJ.jpg

Just a great example this war is, where lads from North México, and Center México, Argentina, USA and Germany were in the same room.
Room didnt break and there were no item lag.

Devoty

Founding Member
Just a great example this war is, where lads from North México, and Center México, Argentina, USA and Germany were in the same room.
Room didnt break and there were no item lag.
people still dced

Devoty

Founding Member

T6m6iiJ.jpg

If you can give me a ton of lag trails like this I'm waiting

Julian

Site Supporter
Founding Member
If you can give me a ton of lag trails like this I'm waiting

We have no stream and we already played 2 wars so there's no mktv, but next time we face I could give you as many lag clips as you want from your team.

Devoty

Founding Member
We have no stream and we already played 2 wars so there's no mktv, but next time we face I could give you as many lag clips as you want from your team.

Stop lying your team lagged and you got an advantage, you have to take a penalty

Devoty

Founding Member
Am I lying? this game is full of lag, you are only posting this because you lost and you want any excuse to win

We lost because of one of your player traling while being a lot behind, he is even not hitting me with his front green shell

Julian

Site Supporter
Founding Member
20190513_000041.jpg

20190513_000053.jpg
20190513_000100.jpg
20190513_000108.jpg
How many time have you been playing this game and you still don't understand that when in your screen you hit someone and that person keep running means that the thing you throw just passed so close?

Purple

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Am I lying? this game is full of lag, you are only posting this because you lost and you want any excuse to win
No one is looking to get a rematch or you guys to lost, in fact, Devoty said this
"Hello,
This war had many lag issues and I think a penalty should be applied."
But yeah, we all know this game netcode is garbage but also, seeing the stream, this match was laggier than normal and from my personal experience I know at least 2 of your players that have connections like we still in 2002.

Julian

Site Supporter
Founding Member
No one is looking to get a rematch or you guys to lost, in fact, Devoty said this
"Hello,
This war had many lag issues and I think a penalty should be applied."
But yeah, we all know this game netcode is garbage but also, seeing the stream, this match was laggier than normal and from my personal experience I know at least 2 of your players that have connections like we still in 2002.
Sorry, but you guys are trying to get a penalty out of nowhere. we all know that this hasn't happened if you guys have won, but as you lost... You are trying to get an excuse to win, don't lie to yourself. The lag you see is the same lag we see from your part, we never complain about others lag, only if: 1. The person is teleporting or 2. Everyone is getting item lag because someone's lagging, but none of those things happened , your clips are of the lag that happens all the time in this game, so idk what are you saying Purple

Purple

Site Supporter
Founding Member
You are trying to get an excuse to win, don't lie to yourself.
16182141.jpg

Ya se te dijo por tercera vez que Blizzard no busca la victoria de esto, no sé por qué insistes en poner palabras o crear confusión, disfruten la victoria.

The lag you see is the same lag we see from your part, we never complain about others lag

La verdad dudo mucho que gente con 100/200/300 MB con Ethernet vea igual a uno con 10MB con 4 hermanos y que va por wifi, y viceversa. Pero bueno, el staff decidirá lo del flag o no. Saludos Juli

Julian

Site Supporter
Founding Member
16182141.jpg

Ya se te dijo por tercera vez que Blizzard no busca la victoria de esto, no sé por qué insistes en poner palabras o crear confusión, disfruten la victoria.

La verdad dudo mucho que gente con 100/200/300 MB con Ethernet vea igual a uno con 10MB con 4 hermanos y que va por wifi, y viceversa. Pero bueno, el staff decidirá lo del flag o no. Saludos Juli
¿Cómo podemos disfrutar la victoria si nos quieren penalizar por algo que no tiene sentido? Perdieron y Devoty en vez de aceptar la derrota lo único que hizo fue buscar clips de lag que pasan todo el tiempo en éste juego, ¿me vas a decir que no busca la victoria con eso? Y si, así de malos son los servidores lastimosamente :S en fin... Saludos Moradito

Purple

Site Supporter
Founding Member
¿Cómo podemos disfrutar la victoria si nos quieren penalizar por algo que no tiene sentido? Perdieron y Devoty en vez de aceptar la derrota lo único que hizo fue buscar clips de lag que pasan todo el tiempo en éste juego, ¿me vas a decir que no busca la victoria con eso? Y si, así de malos son los servidores lastimosamente :S en fin... Saludos Moradito
Es que así es, amigo, aunque te cueste trabajo entenderlo.

Un ejemplo en el fútbol profesional es, digamos cuando hay una jugada dudosa y a pesar de haber perdido el partido, el equipo perdedor solicita penalizar a un jugador del otro equipo por una jugada que ameritaba una tarjeta ya sea amarilla o roja, y en muchos casos sí se la dan, y no afecta el resultado.

No sé qué más agregar en este tema, lo dejo. SHaludos

Julian

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Es que así es, amigo, aunque te cueste trabajo entenderlo.

Un ejemplo en el fútbol profesional es, digamos cuando hay una jugada dudosa y a pesar de haber perdido el partido, el equipo perdedor solicita penalizar a un jugador del otro equipo por una jugada que ameritaba una tarjeta ya sea amarilla o roja, y en muchos casos sí se la dan, y no afecta el resultado.

No sé qué más agregar en este tema, lo dejo. SHaludos
Ustedes perdieron de 8 puntos y saben que un lag penalty quita 10, si no quieren admitir que lo que buscan es ganar a cualquier costo, no pasa nada. Igual aquí dejo el tema y que el staff decida.