[AB6] TR 472 - 492 モメ [Approved]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Sergiosh19

Founding Member
v46QAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

EFF-TGHVUAATADo

When we finish 1st race,room crashed

EFGOlADUcAAlDf9

EFF-TGDU0AIfJMH

Reactions: Seb

Stevens

Event Organizer
Media Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
As much as I hate to do this, unfortunately it must be done. TR will receive a -20 point penalty for failing to wait 30 seconds before rejoining the room after the host disconnected, meaning the final score will be TR 472 - 492 モメ.
g. Once the match is started (see 3.3.1. e.), the host may not close the room at any point in time without consent from the opposition, unless required by the rules to do so.

i. If the room is closed without consent from the opposition (which includes the host disconnecting), the host must reopen the room as soon as possible and other players from the hosting team must wait a minimum of 30 seconds before rejoining in order to give the away team spots 2-7. Failure to do so will result in a -20 (-14 in 5v5) points penalty and a host flag (see 3.3.1. i). The only exceptions to this rule is when rule 3.3.3.c and/or rule 3.3.3.d are applied.

Please make sure you know all of the rules involved when the room crashes for future matches. I suggest taking another look through the ruleset, which you can find here. Good luck to both teams in future matches.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seb