[B3] Team K8 453 - 470 Sz ✓

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

K8 Papa Mk

download-6.png

Opalko

First, the host did not add us as a favorite to join the room. So at the opening of the room, nothing appeared. Secondly, we have a doubt about the fact that Hisayo was playing. Because he did not use the same profile as the one given in MKCentral.
D51W_pTUUAAvW3x.png

image0.jpg

Last edited:

Teeples

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Update: Unfortunately we will have to remove Hisayo's points as a friend code was used that is not registered with this account.

e. Players may only play in MKU competitions with the Switch FC they signed up with on MKCentral.

i. If a player is caught playing with a Switch FC they are not registered with, the team will have that player’s score subtracted or receive a default penalty of -120 for the respective match at staff's discretion.

This changes the final result to 470-453 in favour of Sz. Updates coming shortly.

Gabriel Grabauskas

Site Supporter
That's just how it is Damian. That happened to me when i was in NTH and they removed my points because i wasn't registered so there you go.

Teeples

Site Supporter
Founding Member
But they should just give a -20 penalty or something not all his points away. That rule is a bit dumb tbh

If we did this rule than anyone from any division could play under a name on your registry and only receive -20 points. The league would be fluttered with allies playing in divisions they shouldn't be with little to no repercussions. You're missing the bigger picture. Trust me, no admin likes changing a result for something like this since I believe it was him personally but we can't make exceptions. At the end of the day, teams should know what FCs they are registered under.

Teeples

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Why is it fair cuz that happened to me when i was in NTH

You were an invalid for the team when you played. You were not registered before the deadline that was given a month in advance. And instead you blamed the staff rather than checking your own registration which takes 3 seconds.

K8 Papa Mk

Thank you for this stupid rules (-61 it is incomprehensible) especially that it is the same person and that we can prove it, all that you managed to do, it is demotivated a team.

Musa

I really do not think it's cool. Certainly he made a mistake but from there to remove 61 points while we have proven that it is he who played with images proving it to Babou. Really demotivating, -20 would be enough I think ...