[B4] Dynamite Omega 482 - 502 Aurora Borealis [Approved]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Batboo

Dynamite
MKU Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Table
image0.png

Screenshot
EEiAlK_U4AEiDGx.jpg

GG's AU!

- Trom dcd race 1 and Qadim dc'd on race 6

good luck for the remaining matches you guys have and see you guys in the rematch

Squids

Media Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Wassup.

Trom DC'd race 1, so shouldn't he have 46 rather than 45?
Additionally, you gave yourself 81 on the table when the screenshot shows 82.
Finally, Qadim had 36 before his score got reset from his DC. He finished on 44. So 44+36 is 80 not 82.

GGs, good luck with future matches.

Batboo

Dynamite
MKU Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Wassup.

Trom DC'd race 1, so shouldn't he have 46 rather than 45?
Additionally, you gave yourself 81 on the table when the screenshot shows 82.
Finally, Qadim had 36 before his score got reset from his DC. He finished on 44. So 44+36 is 80 not 82.

GGs, good luck with future matches.
Hi,

I was busy before and after the mku matches today so Dylan made table and I quickly stole screenshot from Gucci's Twitter just to get this thread out asap, everything you said here is correct, I can make a fixed table when I have time but I dont think it is only a big of a deal since it doesnt change our overall score between teams, it just changes the individuals of some of the players on my players. Thank you for letting me know about this though!

Squids

Media Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Hi,

I was busy before and after the mku matches today so Dylan made table and I quickly stole screenshot from Gucci's Twitter just to get this thread out asap, everything you said here is correct, I can make a fixed table when I have time but I dont think it is only a big of a deal since it doesnt change our overall score between teams, it just changes the individuals of some of the players on my players. Thank you for letting me know about this though!

Yeah of course, it isn't really a big deal and doesn't change the overall results. Thought I would let you know though ^^