Darky & Ember

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Darky

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Info
Hello, I am Darky. I am 15 years old and a sophomore in high school. I started playing 8U when I was 10 years old in the same month it released and joined my first clan (awt) in that same month. I joined Rated R in 2015 and is where I met Ember. I stood with the clan until it died the next year. I used Miiverse for quite a while and I made most of my friends on there. I feel like Miiverse was the reason why I am currently in the Mario Kart competitive scene as of today. I found out about Skype in late 2014, and it was a blast as wars were more organized and we could actually call during these wars and make a fun experience out of these. I was using Skype actively until May 2016, when I got Discord. Unlike Skype, Discord reached new peaks on meeting new people and I took advantage of it. I made even more friends and it was astonishing. Without Discord, I would not be what I am today in the community and I appreciate all the support I have! I got deluxe the day it came out. I am currently in 2 main clans for MK8DX, Aurora for 150cc and Anatexis for 200cc. I time trialed pretty seriously on every MK game and I went for goals I could achieve. I still time trial as of today but mostly on 200cc on Deluxe and sometimes MKW, MKDS, and MK7. I will not quit anytime soon from the Mario Kart community as I feel comfortable most of the time here. I’m always online if you want to talk so feel free. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Contacts
Discord: D .#4974
Twitter: @notdarky
Twitch: darken641

Clan History
Rated R Aug 2015 - April 2016
Merciless June 2016 - May 2018
Aurora May 2018 - present

Blitzkrieg Nov 2017 - March 2018
Anatexis May 2018 - present

Battle
KACHOW June 2018 - August 2018
A Weird Team - June 2014 - Present

Friend Roster
Aidan (flag:US)
Azuza (flag:US)
Alfie (flag:GB)
Ace Tman (flag:US)
Brandon (flag:US)
Batke (flag:US)
Captain (flag:US)
Cherry (flag:US)
Doodle (flag:US)
Dylan (flag:US)
Ember (flag:US)
Erickfree (flag:US)
Espurr (flag:NL)
Fuko (flag:GB)
Harry (flag:US)
IgelWH (flag:DE)
Jarumy (flag:ES)
Joshua (flag:US)
Leon (flag:GB)
Luddy (flag:US)
Michael (flag:US)
Nick (HD) (flag:US)
Nick (Đ¥) (flag:US)
Player (flag:US)
Popuko (flag:US)
Ricky (flag:US)
Rod (flag:US)
shiiguy (flag:FI)
Storm (ip) (flag:US)
Storm (AU) (flag:US)
Squidz (flag:GB)
StervtL (flag:NL)
Siane (flag:CA)
Tyler (RU) (flag:DE)
TeeZee (flag:GB)
Violin (flag:US)
Venus (flag:US)
Wolfy (flag:US)

Current WRs:
GCN Baby Park (200cc MK8DX) 0:46.563 - Achieved 10/10/2018

Former WRs:
Toad Harbor (200cc MK8DX) 1:27.172 - Achieved 6/29/2018 and beaten 10/5/2018
SNES Donut Plains 3 (200cc MK8DX) 0:57.627 - Achieved 8/24/2018 and beaten 8/25/2018
Dolphin Shoals (200cc MK8DX) 1:23.871 - Achieved 3/31/2018 and beaten 4/1/2018

Last edited:

ember

200L Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Hello, my name is Ember. I am 15 years old and freshman in High School as I am writing this. I started playing 8U when I was 11 and used Miiverse as my main source of communication as well as getting Skype thanks to some friends on miiverse. I was very active on Miiverse and made a lot of friends on there. I used my real name, Andrew as my name on miiverse and skype but came up with the name Ember in early 2015. I joined Rated R in August of 2015 and is where I met Darky. I stayed with the clan until it died the next year. Late of that year, I was in Horizon for about a month, and got discord in October 2015. I still think discord is one of the best inventions to date. I stopped with clans for about 2 years but still played Mario Kart very actively with friends. I got Deluxe on August 16th (my birthday) in 2017 and continued to play just with friends. I was in many sub clans and started to connect back with people I knew from 8U. I joined lounge in early June and played there actively to improve my skill online tremendously. I joined my first main clan in July (Melee Y) on Deluxe thanks to my friend Jordan and stayed with them until September. In early July, I joined the 200cc lounge and improved quite quickly there, and started to connect back with people I used to know on miiverse. I joined Anatexis in August, and then Aurora in September. I am in a very comfortable place at the moment, and have no intent to leave the community anytime soon. The place I am in right is all thanks to discord and my friends in the community. I’m very active on discord and willing to chat there. Thank you for reading this!
Contacts
Discord: Ember#7919
Twitter: @embrwolf
Twitch: embrwolf

Clan History

Rated R: August 2015 - April 2016
stuff in between (?)
Melee Y: July 2018 - September 2018
Aurora: September 2018 - Present

Anatexis: August 2018 - Present

Ace Tman (flag:US)
Alfie (flag:GB)