Fuko

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Sena_

OwO
Site Supporter
Founding Member
19 years old, irl name is Lewis. Mainly play Nintendo games but I'm also a big NFS fan.

I started my competitive scene back on mk8u when I joined a clan called 8-bit. I managed to get into this clan by playing in some tournaments from a Facebook group. I actually won my first tournament on there too which I still remember haha. So after a couple of months I got invited by Schmear to join merciless, in which I played the last 2 seasons before mk8u died. Then mk8d came about and for the first couple of weeks I didn't have a team back then so I was mainly on worldwides at that time since most ppl in merciless at that time didn't have a switch. Eventually more people bought a switch and 8d so from there we created platinum. This for me was the start of when I made a name for myself I guess, since before then I was still a nobody lmao. Unfortunately platinum died, but we did manage to win division 5 in season 1 so that was good, after season 1 but instead of separating we decided to bring back merciless for season 2 in which we won the division (4) too. After season 2, i left mc and then joined dvp to play for their 2nd team. This for me was a big step forward as I wasn't expecting to get into and pass trial tbh, but I was only able to play for one week s3 cuz after that I had no internet for 3 months. By the time I was starting to come back into the community dvp wasn't playing mku anymore and most ppl lost interest in 8d, so I had no clan ;-;. I got a few invites from shiiguy but I decided to join Đ¥namite, which is where I am now but I am enjoying my time there :D

Now that the boring stuff is out of the way...

Favourite Games

Mario Kart Double Dash
Pokémon Black + White (+2)
Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005)
Super Mario Galaxy 1+2
Professor Layton Series (Pandora's box is my fav)
Mario Party 9

Games Currently Playing

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (lol)
Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle (Switch)
Super Mario Party

Other than games I like to listen to music a fair bit and I watch a lot of tv drama shows. 🤣
I also like Formula 1, have been watching the sport since 2014.

My Twitter Account which I mainly post mk8d stuff: https://twitter.com/_mizukii_?s=09

I do have a twitch and YouTube channel and I would like to start recording/streaming soon. When i eventually do start recording/streaming i'll put the links to those here.

idk what else to put here

Last edited:

Sena_

OwO
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Hello friends how is everybody doing 😀

Mku related stuff will be put here soon ig

Sena_

OwO
Site Supporter
Founding Member