iKeezb901

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

iKeezb901

Founding Member
Hey I’m iKeezb901. I’m 30 from the UK. I was a Roberto, however it seems they are other members with that name, so I’m using my username just to avoid confusion.

MY USERNAME AND WHAT IT MEANS:

I’ve recently made a new logo for that username to give a more profile professional background. If you’re wondering how I came up with the name. (It was random btw).

Simply enough

(a) ’i’ is for internet.

(b) Keez were the first 4 random letters I was chosen (Z used to be capitalised before)

(c) ’b’ is for another one of my in real life nicknames ‘bob’.

(d) The numbers 901 were from an old World of Warcraft account (can be 109 as well like in my discord tag)

Last edited:

iKeezb901

Founding Member
MAIN SWITCH ROSTER:

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (obviously), Pokemon Violet, Animal Crossing New Horizons

I have a youtube channel and twitch channel, however they are used for viewing purposes only.

Some Games I’ve Completed:

Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword and Minish Cap. Rabbids Go Home, Sonic Rivals 2,

EDIT:
Pokemon Sword & Shield + BDSP+ Violet, Super Mario 64 and Sunshine

Currently Playing:

Pokemon Violet, Mario Kart

Previously finished with Animal Crossing New Horizons and made a KFC Bucket Island.

Last edited:

iKeezb901

Founding Member
ABOUT ME:

I am an avid sports fan, so I tend to watch all sorts of sport in my spare time. Football, Tennis, Superbikes, Athletics, Snooker, etc

What Do I Dislike: Marmite, Vegetables (more of a fruit guy), Buzzing Insects, Summer, The Mighty Boosh.

Mario Kart:
I've played just about every Mario Kart game with the DS being my childhood favourite. I've completed that about 4 times.

I'm a fan of either 150cc and 200cc, slightly favouring the latter. I've been doing a lot of time trials and I've set my best times for each track and even the booster course tracks for both 150cc and 200cc. I'm now official on MKLeaderboards.
Link to my MKLeaderboards page: https://www.mkleaderboards.com/mk8dx/players/5620
Player Rank:
Overall - 148
150cc - 245
200cc - 98

Mario Kart VR (history):

MKW: 87?? <———— (can’t remember the last two digits)

MK7: I didn’t play online enough to get a good score

MK8: 20k

MK8D: Currently at 25k although I had to get a new Switch at the beginning.
PLEASE BRING 200cc VR NINTENDO!!! PRETTY PLEASE.

You can find more of my Mario Kart history on my bio.

FINALLY. MY SWITCH FRIEND CODE IS SW-0859-4324-4110

Last edited: