MATUS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MATUS

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Hello, I am MATUS, I am 19 years old and I was diagnosed with autism and asperger but I can stand it and I do not show it, I am an engineering student at the INACAP sede Talca, many know me as the boy who says: "what's up MKU" Or "Hey MKU ", I like to adapt to all kinds of things, many believe that I am the Pokemon" Ditto ", I really like sports, doing body exercises (at home), especially Football where I used to be goalkeeper in Union Independencia, videogames and much more, I really like Mario Kart and I used to play for fun until I realized that I could keep improving by entering MKBoards in 2017 and I did it, playing and I made many friends playing MK8D, I get along well with everyone and with the staff of the MKU although inside of them they do not consider me as a friend but that is another detail, I have not selected a list of friends but among them I could consider those who accompany me in GG, my only great friend is Engel in MK8D, my videogames favorite are, Minecraft, Mario Kart, Pokemon, Mario Bros, Mario Galaxy, Smash, FIFA and many more, I could get used to many video games but nevertheless I always have a lot of love to my 2 best games that are MKWii and MK8D, I do not usually do Many "Time Trials" because sometimes in my opinion I get bored and that's why I never get better but as you can see, I like to travel the world only for vacations I could go to Europe, Asia, Australia or even Madagascar ... .. ups sorry, I would not know that much I, I would be poor LMAO but I still like to get along with everyone with my sense of humor very unique and peculiar, I am known as a meme but I have a lot of love to all especially the staff but they put rules but even so you have to respect, I have many consoles and many football shirts collection and if I sold all my hobbies I could generate a fortune ok no, but even so I would not even joke, but hey, I'm a football lover, my favorite team is Universidad Catolica of Chile, in which I am always to support you in good times and bad, I really like to put my Whatsapp as a nickname but nobody cares and my character Mii was created since the end of 2006

Switch FC: 6156-9551-2713
Twitter: @MATUSPABLOXD
Instagram: @MATUSXDPABLO
Facebook: Pablo Joaquin Matus Carrasco
Twitch (I almost did not occupy it: /) :MATUSMK8D
Discord:MATUS#3482
If you like to add me as a friend in what I put, welcome you