[MKU-DX] Season 10 Prelim Seedings + Rule Changes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynda

=)
Staff member
Administrator
SUMMIT Staff
Event Organizer
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Before we get into seedings, I'd like to go into some rule changes for this season.

Rule Changes

Section 2.4 of the ruleset, detailing the Conference format, has been updated to fit our new 8-team division format.

Self-explanatory.

3.3.1. g. iv. In the event of an abrupt room closure, the host must record a clip of themselves being disconnected/an error code appearing. If no clip is provided, then the hosting team will either receive a warning (if a first time offense), or a -20 (all offenses post-warning). If a player/team consistently does not provide proof of their disconnection, they may be banned from hosting at staff discretion.

Also slightly self-explanatory, but this rule prevents hosts from randomly closing the room and potentially claiming that there was some sort of mass disconnection.

3.3.3. e. In the event that all players have finished the race and results do not show, causing the room to crash, the host must reopen the room and give the opposing team 30 seconds to join. If the person causing the mass disconnection is on the away team, they must give the hosting team 30 seconds to join the room.

The old rule didn't require teams to wait 30 seconds, but after seeing some abuse of this rule in the last Agility tournament to stop potentially bad races for one team while still getting good spots in the room, it was decided that the rule should be changed.

Prelim Seedings

Remember that these seedings are not final and subject to change based on any additional info we receive in the next few days. This season in particular was very hard to seed due to the massive spike in teams we've seen compared to last season (+26). If you think your team was seeded incorrectly, please reply to this thread. It provides an easy way for us to view every single request, since our Discord channels are very likely to get flooded with messages, and it's very unlikely that every request that's posted there will be seen. When you post, make sure to go into as much detail as possible, including war tables, previous results, etc. to give a convincing argument. Lastly, Division 12 will be a 4-team, double round robin (6 weeks), due to the imperfect number of teams we had.

Division 1

Conference A
Cloutissimo X Green Mario
Requiem
Star Clan Nebula
World Friend Star

Conference B
Arcadia Sky
Euphorya Anubis
High Definition
Prestige

Division 2

Conference A
Arcadia Terra
Jean-Pierre Pernaut
Rozando la Katastrofe
World Friend Moon

Conference B
Blizzard
Dynamite Alpha
Mushroom Team Mind
NOVÆ

Division 3

Conference A
Cherish
Euphorya Ra
Midnight Wasps
Mushroom Team Soul

Conference B
Banana Legion
Inflow
Jean-Pierre Papin
Pirates of Duisburg

Division 4

Conference A
HDolino
Kira Team
Melodya Aria
Wii Elite Clan

Conference B
Drift Riders
Equivoke
Star Clan Cosmos
Yoshi Family Galaxy

Division 5

Conference A
Dynamite Omega
Karnita Asada
Sunset
TR eSports

Conference B
Fenix
Final Emblem
Princess Monarchy
Team APE

Division 6

Conference A
AfterDark
Nasty Raid
Version 2
Yoshi Family Odyssey

Conference B
eXodus
Higher Octave
Kame House
Zten

Division 7

Conference A
Corredores del Sol
Pirate Hackers
Noob Reborn
Silence Eclipse

Conference B
Red Ribbon
Runners Fusion
Sweatyzard
X Project

Division 8

Conference A
Another Xtreme Element
eXodus 2
Gomaespuma
Greed Island

Conference B
Aether Paradise
Inka Warriors
Kira Team 2
Noir

Division 9

Conference A
Battle Brigade
Machine Kings Online
Melodya Pirouette
Making Llajua

Conference B
Alolan Guardians
Boo Bombs
Infinity
Re-Birth

Division 10

Conference A
Apex Racing
Bass Line
Black Diamond
Frères de Poulpes

Conference B
Eixit Army
Kartvengers Team
Souls of the Circuit
Team NmX

Division 11

Conference A
4 FUN
Crazy Kart
Emblem's Academy
Nerd Prom

Conference B
Hardcore Noobs
In$ane
Kartperials
Legends of Stars

Division 12

Bullet Bill
Fast Evils
Ninclub
Team Luxembourg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nato

Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
I'm gonna post it here as well but make it so that if host closes room without any sort of proof of disconnection or room crash that they take a -20, and then just host ban them if it happens a 2nd time. If all people are getting is a warning for closing room for the first time expect teams to just be closing rooms the second a war is close race 12 and they're gonna lose off it

greg.

Encore.ze
200L Staff
Site Supporter
Cannot agree with KA, Kame House, CS, NRB, or 8vas seedings. Here are a few tables:
6uOyje1x0QiMcjHo94POLxiMcjHo94POLxiMcjHo94POLxKKguLj49azCErCADAkvMbOuowU4vGIxyMej3g84vGIxyMej3g84vGI.png

Screen_Shot_2020-05-05_at_11.03.33_PM.png

t4ZBP7OORfTzZ7SP6f8JHf8ATYxNWAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

wgw2BmiTyMHtDIhOdByiE50Z0YmOQ3SiMyM60XGITnRmKqaO6P8Brh4dEd0bzWMAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

hCw4GGJPIwZ0MiE50HKITnYnoRMchOtGZiE50HKITnUnH1BH9f0T3SZ36hZhrAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

NRB_vs_8va_02-05-20.png

J4JI9H8ngkj0fyeCSPJ7M8ov8H1lhJPRkPc0kAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

I don't think Kame House has added anyone new. CS KH and KA should be put lower, 8va and NRB should be higher. Besides that the other teams in divs 5-7 seem fair.

Inkling

Cannot agree with KA, Kame House, CS, NRB, or 8vas seedings. Here are a few tables:
6uOyje1x0QiMcjHo94POLxiMcjHo94POLxiMcjHo94POLxKKguLj49azCErCADAkvMbOuowU4vGIxyMej3g84vGIxyMej3g84vGI.png

Screen_Shot_2020-05-05_at_11.03.33_PM.png

t4ZBP7OORfTzZ7SP6f8JHf8ATYxNWAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

wgw2BmiTyMHtDIhOdByiE50Z0YmOQ3SiMyM60XGITnRmKqaO6P8Brh4dEd0bzWMAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

hCw4GGJPIwZ0MiE50HKITnYnoRMchOtGZiE50HKITnUnH1BH9f0T3SZ36hZhrAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

NRB_vs_8va_02-05-20.png

J4JI9H8ngkj0fyeCSPJ7M8ov8H1lhJPRkPc0kAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

I don't think Kame House has added anyone new. CS KH and KA should be put lower, 8va and NRB should be higher. Besides that the other teams in divs 5-7 seem fair.
:conquienhablaswe:

LastPlace4Life

Site Supporter
I feel like MKO is seeded way too high. We have a few good players however, we lack depth as there is a high skill gap between our top 7 and everyone else. Most of our players are beginning and still learning how to play in wars. Many of them have improved greatly however, I feel that they are not ready for D9 yet (even D10 would be a struggle).

We faced Apex with rawr xd from Pirate Hackers and Green from NOVAE as allies and lost. Also, Cone is no longer on our team and he was one of our better players.
image0.png

We played Hardcore Noobs recently and lost. Cool is Kyrette from Pirate Hackers.
image0.png

We played against Legends of Stars once and lost.
image0.png

Last edited:
If I'm posting in the wrong place, I apologize. I feel like MKO is seeded way too high.

We faced Alolan Guardians once with two allies from Pirate Hackers (xd and NIGHT) and lost.
image0.jpg

We faced Apex with rawr xd from Pirate Hackers and Green from NOVAE as allies and lost. Also, Cone is no longer on our team and he was one of our better players.
image0.png

We faced Battle brigade once and lost by 222.
image0.png

We played Hardcore Noobs recently and lost. Cool is Kyrette from Pirate Hackers.

image0.png

We played against Legends of Stars once and lost.
image0.png
I mean I see the points but in the BB table They used 2 allies In Varo and Erik and in The AG one Shane is an ally I believe

Px Brn

What an A T R O C I T Y... It's a joke that other teams (ex division D4) in lower divisions, reach a higher division... I mean, common sense.

Disrespectful in my opinion, you guys don't seem to appreciate the effort that most teams put into this the last season... I'm really impressed with the lack of judgement.

What a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.