[MKU-DX] Season 17 Preliminary Seedings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetron

Site Supporter
Hello, Spam Stars is requesting to be moved down to D7 please.

unknown.png

ndoyLSDBYXsTqxLgwLkoEeP7kZPnzyACrAsD6wPrA8yAvlkL4UQrnAZcvSypBAo3M4otCAZF8ZFLRisR16hrjAujItaMHj5PmT588gAqwPrAsD7mtDyGEi1y7VANCdJnN5rZQQvX33M4gxIxxYVzUgsF6xPMLz59BBFgfWB9YH1gfCAG2l9heynd76f8DnoNYMH0ZmekAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

A40B6F48-D21D-42A2-8914-87E5178CB01B.jpg

unknown.png

Last edited:

Sombra

Hello, We are TB (new clan) now we are in DIV 14 but we should be in DIV 15 like the first thread of preliminary seedings because only 5 members have real experience in MKU, the rest of guys are new in competitive. Our Line Up in each war is very inconsistent.

The next results show our level:

1 . War vs Team Upload (Div 18)
WVXhyjf.png

2. War vs Thunderkarts(Div 16) :
2tRVZJ2.png

mT9kL1f.png

3. War vs Eternals (Div 15):
mockBGh.png

4. War vs Parceros Team(Div 11) :
Finda8z.png
Pero Yit tiene sus tiempos de tt en verde. Y saca rayos de 5 y 6. Deberían estar en div 1 con tremendo carry

Blue Orange

MKU Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
We have updated the preliminary seedings. The following division changes have been made:

Reigning Racers D18->D16
Dragon Bill Z D16->D17
Chaos Racer 2 D17->D18

Alpha Klan D17->D16
Post-Meta D16->D17

XyclonyX D15->D14
Team Biela D14->D15

Race in the Space D10->D9
Amber Army D9->D10

Knights of Wheels D10->D9
Origin Osiris D9->D10

Chicos que lloran D8->D9
Zver Imperial D9->D8

Mystery Team D17 -> D16
Aftermath D16 -> D17

Néo Génésis D19 -> D18
Elixir Laboratory D18 -> D19

We have also moved some teams from one conference to the other in their respective divisions. If you don't see the change you wanted, it may still be pending. All teams have until Wednesday 23:59:59 UTC to request a new division.

Félix

Founding Member
I cannot believe my team has been seeded in Division 3. It is embarrassing! What just happened? Did @Nato or @Rookie threat you to lose your staff position?

Midnight Wasps requests to be seeded in Division 1, as soon as possible.

We got good wins in important matches against all the top teams, and you all know it. Here is a sample.

First, here is a match against Nato himself. We even give him a chance by having a Hornets member (our 2nd squad), Said, playing this match, and we still won lmao!
unknown.png

We also beat Rookie. They are probably scared to get stung by wasps again, despite using once again a Hornets member!
6iPOTlW.png

This is not all at all. Zealous also lost to Midnight Wasps. You can see the proof here:
unknown.png

You thought the six times crowned World Friend would get rid of Wasps? You are wrong.
unknown.png

Finally, it is known that @Tyler scares the staff all the time. He definitely put pressure to have us underseeded in Division 3. Wake up! You all remember when Severance (dropped team from Division 1), barely won against a mixed line-up with 2 Hornets members in 2015 : Zerashi, Shin.

unknown.png

Thank you for reading, and hopefully we can have a nice season at our right place, without having the administrators, and bad behavior people (Tyler), biasing all of you, staff.

EDIT:
You can also find a video of a mixed line-up (ZSM and Said are from Hornets) smashing Nova with a Top5 back in 2014. The 1 minute video is right here. Nova was a former powerful Division 1 team in PL, the world's biggest MK7 league.

Last edited:

Rookie

Staff member
Administrator
Media Staff
Founding Member
I cannot believe my team has been seeded in Division 3. It is embarrassing! What just happened? Did @Nato or @Rookie threat you to lose your staff position?

We got good wins in important matches against all the top teams, and you all know it. Here is a sample.

First, here is a match against Nato himself. We even give him a chance by having a Hornets member (our 2nd squad), Said, playing this match, and we still won lmao!
unknown.png

We also beat Rookie. They are probably scared to get stung by wasps again, despite using once again a Hornets member!
6iPOTlW.png

This is not all at all. Zealous also lost to Midnight Wasps. You can see the proof here:
unknown.png

You thought the six times crowned World Friend would not get rid of Wasps? You are wrong.
unknown.png

Finally, it is known that @Tyler scares the staff all the time. He definitely put pressure to have us underseeded in Division 3. Wake up! You all remember when Severance (dropped team from Division 1), barely won against a mixed line-up with 2 Hornets members in 2015 : Zerashi, Shin.

unknown.png

Thank you for reading, and hopefully we can have a nice season at our right place, without having the administrators, and bad behavior people (Tyler), biasing all of you, staff.

you beat us by 138 in 8u also don't forget that one

Sand

Hello! Origin Osiris believes we have been heavily underseeded. We believed D9 already was a bit of a stretch, but the fact that we have been pushed further down to D10 is a bit ridiculous, even if we have lost 3 players in the off season. I will try to not flood this response with paragraphs and paragraphs of ranting and reasoning but I would really appreciate if you would hear me out.

unknown-278.png
To start off I included this table solely to show that our favorite thrice retired member Nathan is just as much capable as Rain is. A lot of the Frontier results I will provide have Rain in line up scoring somewhat decently, and I think it is unfair for you to toss these results aside due to him opting out when we have basically replaced him with a just as strong player who can lead the call well too.

og.png

6XCLj8cLnE5myuTQhTwWK2qcEYClp2f8ZpP8NIvSspX9x50sAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

71014174-E5E1-4B49-9BCC-B48ECBED03B3.png

A7332DF3-0E8B-4EC3-99C5-5F85E07D081A.png

These are some very key results we have had in Frontier. Like I said before we no longer have Rain (even though we did not play him for NFO and AGs) but have added just as capable Nathan as well as Cav to our roster, which potentially would have pushed some of these matches to be wins for us. Also, this being Frontier it is clear that both teams in every table were fighting their hardest to win the match.
NFO is seeded D4, AGs D5, Ap D6, BB D7, and OG is D10!:TheWman:

bwTeSnRWcmkAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Mn5sw4B6gP1gfpAfRAINDZ76f8Bn1RPUd6WpvcAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

WDOAR8k19qjupUz6Lkaio8JgV7mbWvgksCogCBKgTr8f8AYvwPp7zFxdIAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

8PkgaU1VH9mXoAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

K9QAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

NR9Ab6VyS89k8ogdMAzfnDgWZVIQY1ZGhE2qNgna2FOIzbTBkhSj8eOTo9XmqnA5nlv8XjB0CAq8Zyu8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Scrims vs our division! :D

Quick notes for these, the first table against T.T they sent Andres to suicide bag every non hard bagger, so replacing him with someone who actually could run would change the result but not invalidate our 40+ win when they were giving Adam/Jet a run for his money in shock pulls in one war, also no Nathan. We also played vs amb without Italic, however there is absolutely no way that his presence would change the war much for them at all.

CpAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

ZSwYOu2egAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

wNnwvQsFn5SSgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

wEtjby37IpoGAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

wEJ1hCnSlcMggAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

3pzKAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

QGhfSHj2Tz6iB0wDNcOBZlUhBrVkecaao2CdheFHYMhqwQhRPHL0P8TpcHvzXwewE8j3QRsOAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

More scrims against teams 3-4 divisions above us.

We would really like to be placed in D8, or at the very least back to D9. Thank you for your consideration!

Joeey

Site Supporter
Hello! Origin Osiris believes we have been heavily underseeded. We believed D9 already was a bit of a stretch, but the fact that we have been pushed further down to D10 is a bit ridiculous, even if we have lost 3 players in the off season. I will try to not flood this response with paragraphs and paragraphs of ranting and reasoning but I would really appreciate if you would hear me out.

unknown-278.png
To start off I included this table solely to show that our favorite thrice retired member Nathan is just as much capable as Rain is. A lot of the Frontier results I will provide have Rain in line up scoring somewhat decently, and I think it is unfair for you to toss these results aside due to him opting out when we have basically replaced him with a just as strong player who can lead the call well too.

og.png

6XCLj8cLnE5myuTQhTwWK2qcEYClp2f8ZpP8NIvSspX9x50sAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

71014174-E5E1-4B49-9BCC-B48ECBED03B3.png

A7332DF3-0E8B-4EC3-99C5-5F85E07D081A.png

These are some very key results we have had in Frontier. Like I said before we no longer have Rain (even though we did not play him for NFO and AGs) but have added just as capable Nathan as well as Cav to our roster, which potentially would have pushed some of these matches to be wins for us. Also, this being Frontier it is clear that both teams in every table were fighting their hardest to win the match.
NFO is seeded D4, AGs D5, Ap D6, BB D7, and OG is D10!:TheWman:

bwTeSnRWcmkAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Mn5sw4B6gP1gfpAfRAINDZ76f8Bn1RPUd6WpvcAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

WDOAR8k19qjupUz6Lkaio8JgV7mbWvgksCogCBKgTr8f8AYvwPp7zFxdIAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

8PkgaU1VH9mXoAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

K9QAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

NR9Ab6VyS89k8ogdMAzfnDgWZVIQY1ZGhE2qNgna2FOIzbTBkhSj8eOTo9XmqnA5nlv8XjB0CAq8Zyu8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Scrims vs our division! :D

Quick notes for these, the first table against T.T they sent Andres to suicide bag every non hard bagger, so replacing him with someone who actually could run would change the result but not invalidate our 40+ win when they were giving Adam/Jet a run for his money in shock pulls in one war, also no Nathan. We also played vs amb without Italic, however there is absolutely no way that his presence would change the war much for them at all.

CpAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

ZSwYOu2egAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

wNnwvQsFn5SSgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

wEtjby37IpoGAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

wEJ1hCnSlcMggAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

3pzKAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

QGhfSHj2Tz6iB0wDNcOBZlUhBrVkecaao2CdheFHYMhqwQhRPHL0P8TpcHvzXwewE8j3QRsOAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

More scrims against teams 3-4 divisions above us.

We would really like to be placed in D8, or at the very least back to D9. Thank you for your consideration!
As an extension to this, here's two tables against Solar (D9) which we would also like staff to consider.

IMG_6873.png

IMG_6789.png

And another war against Speed Stars

w88v81skmoThwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
Thank you for your consideration.

Tyler

Site Supporter
Founding Member

unknown.png

6iPOTlW.png

unknown.png

You thought the six times crowned World Friend would get rid of Wasps? You are wrong.
unknown.png

unknown.png

EDIT:
You can also find a video of a mixed line-up (ZSM and Said are from Hornets) smashing Nova with a Top5 back in 2014. The 1 minute video is right here. Nova was a former powerful Division 1 team in PL, the world's biggest MK7 league.
I support this post and I'm sorry for playing a major part in your team being underseeded.

I'm gonna say it right now for everyone on @MKU Staff: I was wrong.

Last edited:

Anka

unknown.png

6iPOTlW.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

EDIT:
1648037859-singeussou.png

Hello! we are Equipo Fenix Oro (seeded in D6) and we should be in D7. Is really difficult for us to have our best LU with Salo and OscarMS at the same time. Our regular LU is D7 level and you can see it in this tables playing with D7 teams:

Without Salo but we lost for 60 points.

wE3O24QGbEpjAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Two of them really close. This season we play with them a lot and i think both teams are really near.

zWBwPhYq5dVgNCdNlstlgoofl3aicJMSNcCBezYJAe0fpC62ccAdIH0gfSB9IHhgDZS2QvVXd76f8BX6quqImWnosAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

wf9I5Ko5Y5FtwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

wMmqzV7jq4EhQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

(with one NX2 player)

1NT9pf8HpaCfEtdW8vYAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

D7hu0TDnFuDVAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Enigma

Ohayou !
we don't think we deserve to be in division 15, as the tabs below show, we regularly play teams currently ranked between D12 and D14. So we think we have the level to be ranked D12 ideally.

Medium line-up
wH6oSvjCU0YWgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
Hi, I am the leader of Equipo Fénix and I want to report this table because this war was never finished. They were the host and due to room crashes 2 times, countless dc players and item lag, we ended up being 4 and forced to drop the war. They know it and I have screenshots to prove it. So where does this table come from and the points of the races that were not played? I request that this table be removed. Thanks.

UvSuFNq.jpeg

Last edited:

La Cabecas

Good Morning
I'm sub-lider of the Bigotones Team
We're reviewing the changes made and see that they still keep us in the same division and rather included teams with a high level
The tables are attached in which against teams in lower divisions (19-21) we have still lost with our best LU
So please thank you for reviewing our case and helping us to place ourselves in a lower division to be able to compete in the best way.
Thank you very much and I hope can you help us 🙏

Erlix

Hi. I am the rep for Elixir International, and the team feel like we have been seeded 1 div too low. We think we should be in D17 and not D18. We came 3rd last season in D18, but have improved a lot since that and we have gotten some new recruitment to strengthen our roster. Here are some table to show the our point

Douglas was ally
19-3-22_IXI_KW_War.png

IXI_mys.png

From the newly tried format of Quator League.
wedBFne9INmwAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Last MKU season

MKUIXI.png

If you have any further questions feel free to ask me on DC (Erlix#8041)

Thx for reading
We had a match yesterday against a fellow div team, and this is how it went:
22-3-22_IXI_FDP_War.png

Mux is new to wars in general

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todays war agains Race in the Sky (D16)
23-3-22_IXI_RS_War.png

Last edited:

Triv

Good afternoon!

Trivial Matters (™) is happy with our placement in D10 and would like to stay here for this MKU season. Last season we were D10 and we have not had any significant roster changes since last season. Here are matches within the last month -

Kartvengers Team (most players from Alpha) - D9
KVT.png

Dark Phantom Knights - D11 (this is a weekly war, so here are tables from the last few weeks that include member lu's)
DPK3.png

DPK2.png

DPK4.png

Arcanum - mixed lu's between Aeterna (D4) and Polaris (D12)
Arcanum1.png

Arcanum.png

Chicos que lloran - D9
Chicos1.png

Chicos.png

Thank you for your consideration and the work you guys put into this for this tournament to take place. Please feel free to reach out if you need anything else.

Hello Good evening!!! I am Pepardo leader of Race in the Sky which is Div 16 seeded. We played today against a Div 18 team (one div lower than us), and they won us very easily. I would like for Race in the Sky to get lowered 1-2 divs, since we played the war vs the Div 18 squad with our best LU.

Thank you very much!!!

23-3-22_IXI_RS_War.png

Last edited:

Erlix

Hello Good evening!!! I am Pepardo leader of Race in the Sky which is Div 16 seeded. We played today against a Div 17 team (one div lower than us), and they won us very easily. I would like for Race in the Sky to get lowered 1-2 divs, since we played the war vs the Div 17 squad with our best LU.

Thank you very much!!!

23-3-22_IXI_RS_War.png
Actually we are not Div 17. We are Div 18😉

MATUS

Site Supporter
Founding Member
teams that are in div 12,14 we beat them and they left us div 17
What does a team get then to win mku if they are putting us where they were left?
we demand that they include us between div 14 or 15 the same as the opponents who had already played them
we put some current tables with our LU where we beat teams that left them in divisions between 12 and 15
and probably there are a confussion because eternity is the original clan ,not "eternals" D15
WhatsApp_Image_2022-03-21_at_1.43.54_PM_3.jpeg
WhatsApp_Image_2022-03-21_at_1.43.54_PM_2.jpeg
IMG_20220323_125224.jpg

IMG_20220323_130147.jpg

IMG_20220323_125440.jpg
WhatsApp_Image_2022-03-21_at_1.43.55_PM.jpeg
1647878689793.png

we won the game 7 against "Equipo Fenix Plata" that are in D12

1647878689793.png

we won the game 7 against "Equipo Fenix Plata" that are in D12

All requests should be detailed, including thorough explanations with convincing proof, which can range from war results without allies (preferably no earlier than February), placements in recent tournaments, and anything else you deem to be relevant.
This game you mentioned was played in october and our roster changed a lot so...

Status
Not open for further replies.