[MKU-DX] Season 21 Preliminary Seedings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ApG77

Greetings, thanks for the confidence you have in KT but we've been losing all our best players these past seasons, the additions we've had are very new players with barely 300h of playtime and the old KTs are quite inactive and many of them are not available to play every Sunday.

That's the very reason we struggled to compete in D7 last season (with a better main line-up), and that's why we're requesting to be moved down to D9 this season in order to have more options to compete. I'll attach some tables now.

vs D11
image0.png

vs D9 (with 2 players who left but were in our main LU last season)
war_KT_3-3-23.png

vs D9
Sans_titre.png

Thank you for your time and consideration.

P.S. By the way, we're just KT this season, not KT Stars.
thread fixed

BelenD

Table-67.png
tA0dwEVy6chCLvIi8iLyoEJDzSHtJCC6Ciz0CLhVaOVfkXBng54ratczHRL5DtW8Gm0tayIz88RrNJP0EFwcERF5kHTkuCtknZP90lAnZJ2SfkH3ChoCsB1kPsh66vh7P5FMV9bclW8zAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
A5aHWkBMDbtaAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
Tabla.png
Buen día, quería apelar a que puedan devolver a la División 15 a mi equipo, ya que no pedimos apelación de modificar nada, además tenemos resultados con clanes de div más fuerte que nos respaldan. Espero puedan tomar en consideración nuestra solicitud, muchas gracias.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning, I wanted to appeal that my team can be returned to Division 15, since we are not asking for an appeal to modify anything, we also have results with stronger div clans that support us. I hope you can take our request into consideration, thank you very much.

Bomm

Hi,I am the manager of Mizuu and me and my team think that we should be seeded higher,in this case D16,because we got a lot of good wins
recently.Here are some tables

Against DB with 2 DBz
telechargement-6.png

Kirido = Kiridal
AN99EFG4tJQfAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
telechargement_21.png
telechargement_22.png

MACRONI = Kikou

IMG_1462.png

Bubu = Bouba
telechargement_25.png
telechargement_26.png
telechargement_30.png

Thanks for your consideration.

I'm the manager of Frères de Poulpe, all team think we should be a lower division.
I'll show you some tables that proof :

Vs HN (D20) :

telechargement_-_2023-04-02T214456.570.png

Vs GD (D21):
telechargement_1.png

vs TD (D19) :
telechargement_-_2023-04-06T212210.836.png

Vs SHY Clan mix 4 thunder (D18) and 2 storm (D21) :
telechargement_2.png

Thanks to take my post on count
Have a nice day

Cahuete

c’est dommage de pas pousser l’idée de Bo3 pour les pre seeding.
Cela permettrait de faire démarrer la compétition une petite semaine avant et de résoudre certains problèmes de seeding quand il y a des doutes dans des Div et donc éviter les que des teams se plaignent pour rien, et donc pourrais rendre les seedings encore moins aléatoires.
Idée à creuser vraiment.

GL a tous pour la MKU.

charneas

Hi I'm Knights of Wheels rep and we would like to request to be promoted in D8 for next season. Indeed in addition of the tables we provided earlier for the seedings here are some results we did during previous week

B1w2Xti2MHebAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Espagnol was Miku

B9hM9n3mp0KMAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

8TtKHDHeyf6djoS4vwQaBk0nnc76OuU98jKZxdHATTu9IfFrMKPvsfQXiU84OxYsAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

wNLC4tx8uTywQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

uK9CUhKwAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Lad2i8qlJSNiROdrtLyen1v8HSd337INk6a4AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

4fkYBZ13SQSA8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

ZGwLJRLUuAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Thanks for reading

Revoltz3

Hi, I'm an eternity representative.
we would like to apply for a promotion in D14 for the next season.
we attach tables of this week

Afterparty DIV 11
image0.png

chayanne party DIV 12

image0.png

Contingency DIV 13

image0.png

Rojo

¡Buenas, buenas! Quisiéramos pedir regresar a la división 11, debido a que nos movieron de división sin que nosotros apeláramos y no se nos consultó nada al respecto. No sentimos que tengamos el nivel adecuado para la 10. Les dejamos algunas tablas donde perdimos contra Race in the Sky y si bien, las siguientes de Inka Warriors tenemos un ally (que sería el equivalente a cualquiera de nuestra lu titular actual porque en ese entonces aún no completábamos roster oficial, de hecho tenemos poco de haberlo hecho) se puede notar que hay una diferencia muy amplia a comparación del equipo titular de IW.
Sin nada más que agregar, esperamos tomen en cuenta lo que exponemos.

V4OSwVAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

IMG_7664.png

IMG_7195.png
Hello good evening. We know that these have been difficult days of discussion about our unfair division change. We have tried to appeal their decision with a lot of solid evidence and tried to understand everything they told us. However, we have investigated on our own and we have come to this post. It does not add up to us how these results are more than enough to change the division to BUZ (taking into account that they were already D11 champions in season 19) and not to us who have tables (as we already explained, since we did not yet have an official roster , we have an ally that is the equivalent of any of our team and the opportunity to play again against IW has not been given due to availability and also, because as you know NOBODY wants to play and be traded for that result because of the seeding) where they beat us by more than 100 points and where we won with a lot of effort by 2 and they ignore that BUZ beat them by almost 80. We ask, as a last instance, that you please reconsider returning us to our division and that they put this team back where they were because they clearly have a higher level than us. Now if you want to continue with the story that we have a level and the whole thing will have to start taking stronger measures since you think you know more about a clan than its members and that is the greatest arrogance that you can have BELIEVE THAT YOU KNOW when it is not So. At least if they had asked and allowed that we could have had a test that we did want to upload that is another topic (when we clearly felt good in division 11) we want to learn correctly from the tournament and after this, maybe consider a division higher and thus recruit more signings. Also taking into account that in Division 10 we can only play against one team (all are European and 1 team is Latam time) how do they want us to play against another team apart from IW if the other teams have European time and we can't because we are in work and school issues? for which we cannot prove anything because they continue to invalidate tables. Also, having the ''meta'' changed hasn't significantly affected a player in a negative way so they don't have another issue. With nothing more to add, we trust that they will make the right decision.

Devoty

Founding Member
Hello,
We think we should be in Division 1 this season. Unfortunately World Friend didn't want to play the BO3 against us but we did our best this week to prove our current level.

Firstly I want to show that we stepped up before Ectross joined us, so here are the tables with LA☆ lineups from April 7th to April 12th.
LA_ARC1.png
H6sb9v71QJAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
htAqAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
LA_SE.png
LA_ARC3.png

Then we finally got Ectross in the team and it took us few days to adapt but we rapidly got things together.
telechargement_10.png
LA_RK.png
LA_TRP5.png
wAaSGZMyE5MkwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
telechargement_11.png
image0-3.png

no name = Perig
AbbvrR1U3WNdAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Yeya = Enz
BxUERFNvsnTpAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
2VURBl6oZAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
8Ptw4QcWPj5XAAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
LA_LX.png
LA_SA.png
LA_LX2.png
LA_WF4.png
LA_LX3.png
LA_YF1.png

I made sure to include every war played by Les Lions de l'Atlas (wins & loses) so you can get a better idea of our level.
If we compare all of our results to World Friend results, it is pretty clear we are really above them right now. We saw them losing to some D2 teams and even D3 teams recently. They are gonna say they didn't have their best lu but it is their fault at the end of day if in 3 weeks they can't gather. They tried to convince us to not play the BO3 (before these were cancelled by MKU Staff) saying they couldn't gather this weekend. But as we saw, they had enough people to gather because they played some wars this Sunday. So it was a lie and it is undeniable that they feared us in order to keep their spot in D1.

Nato

Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Hello,
We think we should be in Division 1 this season. Unfortunately World Friend didn't want to play the BO3 against us but we did our best this week to prove our current level.

Firstly I want to show that we stepped up before Ectross joined us, so here are the tables with LA☆ lineups from April 7th to April 12th.
LA_ARC1.png
H6sb9v71QJAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
htAqAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
LA_SE.png
LA_ARC3.png

Then we finally got Ectross in the team and it took us few days to adapt but we rapidly got things together.
telechargement_10.png
LA_RK.png
LA_TRP5.png
wAaSGZMyE5MkwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
telechargement_11.png
image0-3.png

no name = Perig
AbbvrR1U3WNdAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Yeya = Enz
BxUERFNvsnTpAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
2VURBl6oZAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
8Ptw4QcWPj5XAAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
LA_LX.png
LA_SA.png
LA_LX2.png
LA_WF4.png
LA_LX3.png
LA_YF1.png

I made sure to include every war played by Les Lions de l'Atlas (wins & loses) so you can get a better idea of our level.
If we compare all of our results to World Friend results, it is pretty clear we are really above them right now. We saw them losing to some D2 teams and even D3 teams recently. They are gonna say they didn't have their best lu but it is their fault at the end of day if in 3 weeks they can't gather. They tried to convince us to not play the BO3 (before these were cancelled by MKU Staff) saying they couldn't gather this weekend. But as we saw, they had enough people to gather because they played some wars this Sunday. So it was a lie and it is undeniable that they feared us in order to keep their spot in D1.

Fortunately for you, we're requesting to be placed in D2. Outside of Paradigm, I think we only have results vs teams like HD and ze, so it isn't gonna be a lot to go off of. Not sure how much of paradigm is taken into account for our placement, but our roster then did have strike play, so I don't know if we can be seeded exactly as we were based on that.

6n6WP0AtY5uPNzIyS65xb4z2O6fN5Lo8t444oAAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

No offense to ze, but I don't even think this is close to the best lineup they can put out, and I think this is very close to the best lineup we could put out, yet we lost this still.

9mfVepBiEkfAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

This result is weird, like yeah its half of HD1, HD2, and Itol who I don't even know if he has more than 100 hours yet, but this was quite the beat down we received, even by a mixed lineup, ALSO with Chibi mostly being on Genshin.

Ae2LyhDdG9sJAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

This one is a bit old, but actually, even more HD2 members than HD1

- - -

Unfortunately those are the only 2 teams we're allowed to war (Outside of 5D very rarely) as we're an American based team, but I genuinely think you're overseeding us and think the names on the roster should be placed in D1, which I'd agree with, if we were remotely close to as good as we used to be. We tried to organize this weekend vs ARC, but it was hard for both sides to gather, and since we're American, playing any EU based team is just impossible. Never really posted these before but like yeah, we're #washed and would prefer to play in D2 if there is any chance of that happening. Thanks
SPOILER_image-17.png

DF_BR

Hey!! I'm a Liberty rep and I think D13 would be better for us because in D12 we are getting destroyed with good lu, here are some tables

Both teams with 5/6 main lu vs RS (D12)

Both teams with 5/6 main lu vs NFNL (D12)
Af7ThubLuhbjAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

We were with 4/6 with Raised (our carry) and NRB (D12) without Alejo nor Nico, which are pretty strong
download_5.png

we also played with this team, which was seeded as D18, but as you can see it was a close war (4 or 5/6 main lu)
image0.png

in paradigm, 4/6 main lu, a close war vs Kw2 (D14)
hvEA8lu3ItUAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

in paradigm with 6/6 main lu, and Chan played mixed with team 2 and 3 (Chan2 is D13)
1CYUUsEyAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Although Ktpg played here, we got destroyed by this team (RR is D11)
download_2.png