[MKU-DX] Season 22 Banners

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Brandon

8ran
Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Hi, everyone. Apologies for the wait; we had a few divisions whose finals were delayed. With those finals now complete, though, we would like to finally unveil the banners for the winners of Season 22, courtesy of @Nehca this time! Make sure to thank her for her work.

D1-BRE.png
D2-WF.png
D3-HO.png
D4-RS.png
D5-V2.png
D6-RR.png
D7-LV.png
D8-EV.png
D9-Arcanum.png
D10-HR.png
D11-NRB.png
D12-NX.png
D13-IXI.png
D14-Hoop.png
D15-Slx.png
D16-C2.png
D17-RS.png
D18-OWL.png
D19-FP.png
D20-WI.png
D21-NS.png
D22-EF.png
D23-MG.png

Congratulations to all of the winning teams this season! To everyone else, thanks for playing! We hope to see you all back for Season 23 in 2024.​

Hello, everyone. Congratulations to the winners of season 22, you did a great job! The banners are beautiful, thank you to @Nehca for her creativity. I like the colors and patterns of each division, it reflects the team spirit and the competition.

I am part of division 5 - Version 2, and I am proud of our victory. We had tough opponents, but we managed to stand out by our strategy and coordination. We also had a lot of fun and fair play, which is important in this kind of game.

And you, are you happy with your season? Do you have any stories or tips to share? What are your goals for season 23 in 2024? Don't hesitate to answer me, I'm curious to know your experiences!