Positivity/Wholesome Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TSM8

Founding Member
I feel like sometimes the community can get too much and also since Animal Crossing is coming out soon I thought we should all just relax a bit and name who we appreciate and why, few free to leave yours below, this can be ANYONE in the community new or old.
Ster: Not only one of my best friends throughout my entire time in the community but simply just a cool guy willing to help people out a lot and share his knowledge i.e TT tutorials and also a big inspiration to me.

Jacob: In just under one year he’s turned mediocre speed runner, to mediocre 200 player, to above average 150 player and has adapted incredibly well into the community in a small time, also one of the funniest people I know.

Matus: Unironically one of the funniest people in the community and is always a laugh to have around, also a great friend.

Collin Hughes: Not in the community anymore but will always be thankful that he got me into the community.

Lily: Long time friend and someone I’ll always try my best to support after a long history.

Just some more minor people who are still appreciated and don’t want to leave out. LMDS, Y.fish (Yes he did help me improve), Dman (Banned), Loli, Italic, Josh, Civil, Jerry, Carty, Awesome Michael.
And Others, you know who you are.
:)