Purple/Morado/Violet/Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Is pineapple on pizza a sin and the worst mistake in the history of mankind?

• It is.

• Nah, i like it. Fuck 'em niggas and you.

• Tu papá.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Purple

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Hey, this is Purple, your typical average mario kart 8 deluxe player. Many of you know me; for those who don't, I play for Blizzard on 150cc, don't have a team for battle or 200cc because I don't give a damn about those modes. I'm a male born in december 1990 (oldfag) from Chihuahua city, in the state with the same name, in the country of México (fact of the day: largest state in the country, with the best food too) but been living in México City since may 2013 cause of work stuff.

I'm your average gamer who likes anime, manga, movies and not hanging out that much. I started gaming since I was 5, when my mom gave me a SNES with Super Mario World (still top 3 2D platform games of all time among with Rayman Legends and DK Tropical Freeze) and I haven't stopped gaming since.
I'm and all around player, have all the current consoles but 3DS who I gave to my cousin, and xbox one who I gave to my mom as a netflix machine); I see myself 30% Nintendo, 30% Sony, 20% Xbox and 20% PC. So if you ever feel like adding me, here are my networs:

434657699251224577.png
LonjasAguadas
469042331505655809.png
Puhrple

434657555655163907.png
Purple Slays

My switch code and discord username are on this website too, on my registry profile.

I mostly play now just to chill and have some fun, don't really know if I could say I play this game competitively since I average like 2 wars a month lol, but I could say I'm above the average competitive player in the track. Let's say Gold rank in lounge suits me fine.
Back in the day i used to tryhard Mario Kart DS where I was part of MEX team who got to semis in WC, and Gears of War 1 and 2, where I got to a semifinals bracket in gamebattles, very close level to the MLG players.

FAQ.
Q:
Why Purple?
A: I love that colour, simple.

Q: Do you wear purple clothing irl daily?
A: No, but I have one purple thing of each type of clothing.

Q: What teams have you been in?
A: DS, MK8 and MK8DX for MT. Been in Blizzard since may 2018. Was in BL for like an hour.

Q: What sports do you like?
A: I don't like playing any, but enjoy watching some. Specially football, american football and basketball. My teams are Liverpool FC, Los Angeles Rams and the San Antonio Spurs.

Q: Are you in any subclans?
A: DON, MF, SFC. I also ally for SH.

This is all i can think of right now, I'm just too lazy to number my top favorite games (but the mentioned above), anime and such things.

Tl;dr Purple, male, 28, méxico, fuck battle and 200c.

Last edited:

Purple

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Final friendlist of people who i played and/or had the the most fun with:

mx.png

Alexplorer
Biz
Falcox
Gi
Juls
Kaori
Kokote
Ky
Moe
Pana
Pucka
Ricke
Sal
Slip
Sushi
YFM
Zombie

de.png

Aexo
Alpha
Aspio
Boshi
Dark
Dashi
Jinny
Lézard
Nikos
Paul
ü-mii
Waenot
Yoshi

fr.png

Devoty
Mickey
Pierre/Power

pe.png

Diego

co.png

Julián

us.png

Ace Tman
Azavier
BlueOrange
Colvin
Despy
Kevin
Nick
Roberto
Roby
Storm

es.png

Vax RIP good friend
Alexony
Centels
Chiky
Dave
Lehran
Luigeon
Maj
RubenD
Thinsky
Ushio
Vakama
Zorro

ca.png

Sayan
Teeples
Tyler

gb.png

Jasmine

ie.gif

Owen

cl.png

Sebas
Lobo
Matus

(flag:AT)
Jin

Last edited:

Purple

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Currently playing:
Persona 5
Black Ops 4 (some regular MP but mostly blackout)
MK8DS whenever I can war
Some TW3 from time to time.

Want to play but for some reason I don't even tho I have it:
Marvel's Spiderman
South Park stick of truth (and therefore, its sequel)
Crash Bandicoot Trilogy
Bloodborne
The evil within
Both metro games

Currently watching:
Naruto Shippuden
GTO
Castlevania
Those were past animes that I'm getting my hand on finishing. Here are the the animes of the season I follow:
Vento Aureo
Goblin Slayer
Gurazeni
Mr. Tonwgawa Middle Managements Blues
Golden Kamuy
That time I reincarnated as a slime

Will watch once i finish past animes:
Devilman crybaby
Code geass
Kuroko no basket
Parasyte
Kaiji
Uchuu Kyoudai
Banana Fish
One punch man
Seven deadly sins

And for regular TV shows that are not even in TV, i'm watching
Better Call saul (waiting for new season)

On view list:
Black Mirror
The purge series

Also, since manga is cheap in México (about 4 US dollars for a regular volume, even for like 2 dollars when on sale or used) I started collecting since the beggining of this year, got my hand in the following series:

mangas.png

I'll drop Kuroko and Black Clover.
I'm also planing on buying terraformars and Uzumaki.
I don't currently read any manga online, but if they don't get a license here quickly, I'll start and finish Dorohedoro, Oyasumi Punpun, Made in Abyss and the promised neverland

Add me on Crunchyroll if you want! https://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Puhrple

Last edited:

Teeples

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Your pressure ATM. Kaiji space Brothers banana fish parasite on watching next LMAO fuck me. God LU.

My dad would appreciate the Rams love too. Team he watched growing up, personally not huge into American football though.

Rookie

Staff member
Administrator
Media Staff
Founding Member
Super Mario World w/ SNES as first game. Same here. Best 2D Platformer ever.

Rookie

Staff member
Administrator
Media Staff
Founding Member
SMB3 having more powerups is the argument. I'd still trade absolutely all of them for just the cape. Then SMW has better artstyle gameplay and levels on top of it

Purple

Site Supporter
Founding Member
D3.png

I almost pull out a Pepe Reina in WC2010, still I'm so happy team got this achievement. Bring it on Season 6