Should I use bikes or karts??/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

I know that some bikes turn differently than the karts and I’ve heard people say that the bikes in MKWii are better because of it, though I haven’t heard anyone say anything about it in MK8.
I like playing all the MK games and most of them don’t have bikes, so if I used bikes I would have to get used to them.
Do the bikes provide a significant advantage over karts, or is it just up to personal preference?
dltutuapp.com/ 9apps.ooo/ https://bluestacks.vip/

Last edited:

Teeples

Site Supporter
Founding Member
In Wii bikes (inward) are a must to be competitive. I. 8(d) karts (outward bikes) are better but you can still compete with inward bikes if you are really good with them.

Roberto

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Use whatever you find to be suitable for your play style. Although outward has the overall advantage, the difference in Wii and 8u is much more overwhelming and unbalanced. This difference has been fixed heavily to the point where it's the player behind the vehicle that matters most.

Ray Dawn

As mundane and repetitive as it sounds - whatever compliments your driving-style the most. Don't be afraid to experiment!

nirvanausual

It's all a matter of preference. As people have said though, typically karts will have better speeds whereas bikes will have better handling. Personally, I always preferred bikes as the drifting just feels so clean and controlled compared to karts; the latter of which just makes it feel as if I'm doing a wide ass turn.

Louise

I never liked using a bikes I was a kart player, I am so great this game is fair now, playing mario kart wii online and everyone was on bikes

Rob_EZ

I know that some bikes turn differently than the karts and I’ve heard people say that the bikes in MKWii are better because of it, though I haven’t heard anyone say anything about it in MK8.
I like playing all the MK games and most of them don’t have bikes, so if I used bikes I would have to get used to them.
Do the bikes provide a significant advantage over karts, or is it just up to personal preference?
dltutuapp.com/ 9apps.ooo/ https://bluestacks.vip/
It wasn't the only reason bikes were better in MKWii. It was also the fact that you could wheelie which made you faster than karts on average as long as you didn't get bumped. Since they got rid of wheelies in 8, now it's just a matter of preference. Bikes all get the same amount of boosts as ATVs and karts that they didn't get in MKWii.

Ya Hi Im new. But for the topic I use bikes such as I like to refer as "fisher price choice" with the scooter and the wheels handling is really good and extremely fast! for the wii I don't think bikes are good cause handling usually is awful on them

DarOv

Ya Hi Im new. But for the topic I use bikes such as I like to refer as "fisher price choice" with the scooter and the wheels handling is really good and extremely fast! for the wii I don't think bikes are good cause handling usually is awful on them
The steering really leaves a lot to be desired...