[W4] ЯB 424 - 540 TL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Crunchy

Site Supporter
telechargement.png
Screenshot_20190519-215218_Twitch.jpg
Screenshot_20190519-213712_Twitch.jpg
image0.jpg

Please go to post#3 for final table.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam

Site Supporter
Hello, There are some inconsistencies in the table posted by RB. I’ll post our version with notes below and I hope that we can clear them up.

My Table
:
TL_vs_RB_Finnaly.png

Room Starts Crunchy (RB) Host 2 times wrong settings (NO CPU) After this Host change and Kyorai (RB) Host Race 1:
mario_kart_ds_1_datei_Screenshot_2019-05-19_22-29-08.png

Room crashed after the Race TL Sam Host now
mario_kart_ds_1_datei_Screenshot_2019-05-19_22-24-10.png

Races 2 :Crunchy Kyorai and Gorta DC form RB (TL NO DC) Race has to count
Room Restart ,because RB dont join the room
RB Akira sub RB CHAM
tl_vs_rb_10_races.png
Now we play 10 Races (with bonus race just to be sure) (but didnt count)
Link31 Repicked rddd (-20) Proof :

I hope its okay like this
Have a nice day :p

Last edited:

Félix

Founding Member
An host flag will be given to Crunchy:
Rule 3.3.1.d.:
d. The host must start the room with the settings specified in rule 3.2. c. Failure to do so will result in the room being closed and reopened and the host will receive an individual host flag. Any races played with wrong settings will not count.
(in video above : 00:00:30 and 00:08:39)

Sunshine Airport will not count.
(in video above : 00:28:56): It appears that Re-Birth players disconnected before the race was officially started.
Rule 3.3.1.f.:
f. A race is considered officially started at the end of the track selection roulette once the track to be played has been locked in.
Therefore, Rule 3.3.3.d. applies since the disconnections happened before the race:
d. Races that begin with a 2-player differential (see 3.3.1. f.) between teams due to disconnections will not count. The room must be closed and reopened, with the team that was short on players waiting 30 seconds after the room is reopened for the opponent to join.

While Rule 3.3.1.c. has the word ''before'' in it too
(c. If 3 or more people disconnect before or during a race with at least one from each team, the race does not count and the host must close the room.), the rule doesn't apply anyway since the condition ''3 or more people disconnect before or during a race with at least one from each team'' didn't happen.

Therefore, Race 13th (Tick Tock Clock) will count instead of Sunshine Airport, which makes the following results.

Re-Birth will receive a -20pt-penalty due to repicking Dry Dry Desert:
(i. Tracks which have already been played during the match may not be picked again for the remainder of the match. If a player fails to honor this rule and his selection is chosen, that player’s team will receive a -20 (-14 in 5v5) point penalty.)

_____

Here is the final table:
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

_____

Thank you for finishing on a good note after I talked in #division-6 chat.
I hope the next match will be played in better conditions.
Re-Birth: Please make sure to read and understand MKU Ruleset, especially Section 3.3.1. (Hosting the room) so matches can be smoother at the next time.
If you have any questions about it, I can help.

Match is approved.