[W5] XP 435 - 460 ЯB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Quique

1558901489780922679911.jpg
IMG_20190526_145654.jpg

Félix

Founding Member
Matail didn't transfer from Free Agents to Re-Birth in the transfer window. Read rule 1.4.1.a.:

1.4.1. In MKU League
a.
Transfers during the season are limited to the transfer window between weeks 5 and 6, and must be requested no later than Friday 11:59 PM UTC / 7:59 PM EDT before week 6.

Therefore, Matail's points will be removed.

Pino played the match while not being registered with X Project. (See Player Registry). Read rule 1.2.d.:

d. Players are allowed to play for the team they are registered with and that team only.

Therefore, Pino's points will be removed.

Final score is
Re-Birth 450 - 366 X Project

MegaJkeezy

Matail didn't transfer from Free Agents to Re-Birth in the transfer window. Read rule 1.4.1.a.:

1.4.1. In MKU League
a.
Transfers during the season are limited to the transfer window between weeks 5 and 6, and must be requested no later than Friday 11:59 PM UTC / 7:59 PM EDT before week 6.

Pino played the match while not being registered with X Project. (See Player Registry). Read rule 1.2.d.:

d. Players are allowed to play for the team they are registered with and that team only.

Final score is

@Félix I think you need to relook at the rules yourself because matali shouldn't be penalized. As you guys stated, we are allowing new players to be signed up this season and matali was registered on may 6th which is actually enough time for him to be on that roster for this week. It wasn't a transfer when he wasn't on a different team during that period. If you actually look again, his last team before this season was Rebirth.
image0.png
SmartSelect_20190529-123139_Samsung_Internet.jpg

Dylan 718

21 · Dynamite · From New York
Staff member
SUMMIT Staff
Event Organizer
Media Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
You are confusing what a player transfer and a new player registration is. A new player registration is when someone brand new to the community/site joins their first ever team. A player transfer happens when a person switches teams after they left their first clan. As you shared Matali's clan history, he is not brand new to the community and has been in other clans. As a result, this is a player transfer and not a new player registration and Matali's points have been deducted for this reason.

MegaJkeezy

That is still not a transfer. He is a free agent,not transferring from another team. It's one thing if he left that team mid season then rejoined another a couple weeks later, then yes transfer and I would not be talking about this. He's been a free agent since December my guy, no where close to this season he's fine. If that's the case that we shouldn't have free agents that have been cleared for that long then there are actually multiple clans in each division who are at fault. I remember my clan and another asked about this week 2 if a person was a free agent before this season would we be fine,a couple of admins said yes.
So it's one thing to penalize the team for actually having a transfer then so be it. But if they really count that free agency for that long a transfer, then every division needs to be reevaluated and need to actually have that stated clearly in their rules.

MegaJkeezy

But aiight I see yall only count new members but it's still not right especially hes a free agent for 5-6 months straight.

Crunchy

Site Supporter

1.4.1. In MKU League
a.

Final score is
So Matail and other players who are transfered can play next wars or not ?

Matail

Founding Member
My previous team is the RB and I have not had another team for 8 months. The definition of transfer is: "Moving from one place to another". But my previous "place" was the RB, I did not move.

Félix

Founding Member
Please read Post #4 from @Dylan 718 who explained very well the situation (New Player Registrations vs Transfer).
Also, yes, 549-89=460, and not 450. Sorry for my mistake here, I will edit the score.

Also, X Project shared the information that Pino was correctly registered for their team at the match time, which is my mistake. His points will be added back. It's another mistake from my part. Sorry again.

@Crunchy : As long as the transfer is approved, they will be able to. We will evaluate all transfers (in D6) very soon.

Final score is
Re-Birth 460 - 435 X Project