Who will you main in Smash Ultimate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Nato

Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
With 1 month left until the launch of Smash Ultimate and many many tournaments, who do plan on investing time into, or who do you want to play, both casually and competitively?

The easiest way to do this is just by going to this site: https://apps.warchamp7.com/smash/rosterUlt/

It allows you to click and choose who you feel like maining, making smaller squares for secondaries, etc. After you select all of them you'll have to screenie and post, as there's no "save image" section on the site.

Dq9Lg6UU8AAk9f7.jpg

Teeples

Site Supporter
Founding Member
VIMbWdl.png

As you can tell I'm not competitive and play like 10+ different characters. I forgot to put Yoshi too. This isn't ordered either. Although I expect my "true main" aka the one I have the most time logged with to be the Doctor.

Rookie

Staff member
Administrator
Media Staff
Founding Member
Not sure yet, played Yoshi and Bowser in smash 4 and was thinking about moving on but Yoshi's changes are stupidly working out for my preferred playstyle. Down B is completely stupid now which is useful for me.

Probably Yoshi / Squirtle at the moment

MIWFus4.png

Boshi

Founding Member
DrAPHyTWsAA174Q.jpg:large

Kinda interested in playing Robin, Wolf and ofc the la Planta a lot. The others are also characters I like to play. Though it will probably end up like always with me trying every character out and can't play even one somewhat good lul

Asuna

Site Supporter
Founding Member
1f1e634a51bdb99486549fd1c351487d.png

Can't play Smash without my boy Link, who's been my main since the beginning of time. Zelda and Bowser also returning favourites, and the new additions willl definitely be up there too if all goes well.