1. T

[A5] CS 505-479 CUZ

2. T

[A2] CS 517-467 ARC

3. T

[A1] CS 533-451 «∆»

4. T

[MKU-DX] Season 18 Preliminary Seedings

Hey, I'm the Leader of ColorSquad and after we got seeded in Division 9, we want to request an upseed into Division 8. After our Line up changed a lot in the past, we think we are underseeded and I brought some tables, where we think that they proof that we have to get an upseed, with me. Sadly...
  5. T

[MKU-DX] Season 17 Preliminary Seedings

Just change with CS and we are all happy c:
  6. T

Oh true we are trolling. Thats why i am streaming the clanwars everytime. The argument with tournaments has no sense because the table against Chan is basically a tournament. And like i said our TOP LU played LDC or scrims and we got new players for the ones who left that are on a nearly even...
  7. T

Hey, I think CS1 should be downseeded because as you can see in the tables, we lost against Teams that are lower than we are, even with like the best LU we can get. Doesn't matter if it was LDC or random friendly wars we tried our best everytime and couldnt get a win there. Another reason is...
  8. T

[AB4] CS 548-436 κω² ✓

9. T

[A3] CS 541-443 ρмᵃ ✓

10. T

[MKU-DX] Season 16 Preliminary Seedings

Hey ^^ I wanted to ask if this the final seeding because we in a div with Teams that defeated us like without a problem even with allys from higher divs like 4rx we couldnt do anything against them. We have many people that have no clue about competitive and would get destroyed in that div. I...