[MKU-DX] Season 22 Preliminary Seedings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TySoN78

Hello, on behalf of Class 2 I would like to request we move down to D16. We were in D17 last season and did not make the play-offs yet have been pre-seeded 2 divisions higher, in the same division/conference as the D17, D15, D14 champions from last season. On top of that, these first two tables are recent tables from our wars against CM1, who were pre-seeded D17.

20230820.png

jhs75vr2oXhke4CJcoAppHWl9CM0LrhNYJrRPdCGgaD5oPmgtJu9P8BTC3yUbjDVF8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

This next table is against Contingency 2, who are also pre-seeded D15 with us. Despite them having a bot for 5 races, they still went on to win.

image.png

Thanks for your consideration.

Pakt

We have updated the thread with the following changes:
- Lions de la Teranga D3 -> D4
- Hornets D4 -> D3
- Elixir Laboratory D6 -> D7
- Knights of Wheels D7 -> D6
- Arcanum D8 -> D9
- Team Boss D9 -> D8
- Chan-Clan Senpai D9 -> D10
- Contingency D10 -> D9
- Dragon Bill Z D10 -> D11
- Dark Phantom Knights D11 -> D10
- Nferno Storm D19 -> D20
- Games With Alex D20 -> D19

There are still some cases in discussion, so if you have made a request and you don't see any changes, we might have not come to a decision yet. All the teams that have moved without making a case have been notified. If you disagree with your new placement, please make a case here.

Last edited:

Riper6

MKU Staff
Hi,Im Race in the Stars leader. The Staff messaged us saying that they will put us on Div 18,and we want to stay on Div 17 because we think we have the level.
Here there are some tables:

AGAINST OUR DIV
w8TlhSFiM2UWQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Table.png

Vs Crash Maniacs we were 3 main lu and the war was -10 on the last race
wH8ME4mbDNpAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

3 Main lu again

VS DIV 16
0QgOPBHeSD4AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

x1LxcHrrQ5a4AjvhLRgSf4BN8YiiABzzgAQ9f17aAJIDZpuI6dMAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

I hope we can defend our Div 17

Xzender

Hey, I'm the leader of RR Goinfrex and we think D6 is too low for us. Most of us were inactive this summer so we never played with a "MKU" lineup (even the paradigm). We would like to go in D5.

Here are some recent tabs against team between D3 and D5.

kizaru is nemen
BB006eVBZicAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

vs MT mix
Sans_titre-1.png

vs MT mix with only one RR 1 (osdras, same div as MT 1)
j9Ft8ataTmK0wAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

without riskin looper and nemen (3 best LU)
Sans_titre-2.png

without best of us too
Unbenannt.png

Hi, I send new tab for D5 request. Please, notice there isn't Fonsi who is one of the best player of our roster. And against YF, QUIEREL is Suricat.
telechargement.png

wFxB2PLik1TcQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Sans_titre-1.png

ZekeMKW

Hi, as leader of C9, I’d like to request us to be placed in D14 or D15. We went against Corvux with a lineup similar to what we will see in MKU and we lost by 88, even with net issues on our end, we still probably would’ve lost.
We also lost to alpha klan by 74, which has a lot of similar members to Eternity, which was D14 in the last season of MKU, again we lost with a lineup similar to what we will have to play in MKU.
I’ll send the tables to a staff member if they ask, as idk how to attach images on mobile.

SoMuchPuke

Neko Knights would like to ask for consideration to be moved from D16 to D17 this upcoming season.
While we have added players since MKP, we played that tourny with Chadofy who is currently in D5. We have a loss to a D18 team and a close win vs a D18 team that played 5/6 half the war
Bx6GTRdebXBNAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

8A6Kq2yoE7f7wAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
For Boshi's little cup, we went 2-4 with 3 notable losses vs Pitsy, Whirlpool, and IXI deluxe. While we have added Joaquinado since BLC, we struggled against teams seeded D18 and D21 even with lineups that we would use in MKU
O7aGrEzhDIsAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

8P8UhDlkGo6UAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

fwNY7te9epoNTAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
Here are some scrims that we've done recently. pA(d15) and kp(d18) had 5/6 mku lineup and OF(D16) and GAR(they had their D19 LU from last season) were both full MKU lineups
8DugVqY3n8rkgAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

H6VGhTXwNnWeAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

j90nH3hxGXs8gAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

v8PXI8CREkmrp8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Last edited:

Dylan 718

21 · Dynamite · From New York
Staff member
SUMMIT Staff
Event Organizer
Media Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Hello. I'm one of the representatives from Dynamite. For this upcoming season, our players would like to challenge themselves; thus, we would like MKU Staff to consider moving us up to Division 5. Here are some tables.

NlDswAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
xcmF5MQ1MiNcQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Note: While HTF is playing mixed this MKU season, the lineup they used against us contained 4 HTF1 members, an ally from Hornets (Yugo) and an ally from Moonlight (Zyzou).
downloadfile.png
ELbWBT0QgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:

Yuzax

Hey , I’m the leader of Ronrons Ronflex.
We believe we can be moved up to division 2 , I give you few tables to make our case and we also finished at 13th place of paradigm this summer.
Thanks you for your understanding.
OhVJ1DCeEPgAAAAASUVORK5CYII.jpg
wfQWlmxEkpeEAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.jpg
Ax7E8IKJZNVJAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.jpg
IMG_4132.jpg
A7TKlgKiwuT5AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.jpg
EJdQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.jpg
wFtaWKYUyKxNgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.jpg
wbzA6XixqIfbQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.jpg
zXSDEVABERABERABERABERABEqEgARaiSy0blMEREAEREAEREAEREAERCDBCTQ4r9GmqEIiIAIiIAIiIAIiIAIiECJEJBAK5GF1m2KgAiIgAiIgAiIgAiIgAjEn4AEWvzXSDMUAREQAREQAREQAREQAREoEQISaCWy0LpNERABERABERABERABERCBBP4fz2c4V2LJnpfAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.jpg

Last edited:

islas897

Hi! I'm from potaxio. We hope this message finds you well. After a severals wars played, we believe that our team, could significantly play in one division above (D19). We understand that divisions are assigned based on various factors, but we feel that, to ensure fair competition both for us and our opponents, we would be more comfortable and on par in Division 19. We have attached the tables and statistics that support our performance compared to Division 19 teams. We are willing to provide any additional information you may require to consider our request. We sincerely appreciate your attention to this request and look forward to a positive response.
3xwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

BeLn8Pp5Ae7wAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

X4hvtQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

(Naomi = neill)
IAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

AAmmZNVsqUWAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

advent is rnnncke

thankyou

Claw

Founding Member
Arcanum would like to move back to D8 since we think we can have close matches with our current roster. We don't have many tables because of the lack of time.

ADPx5Sim7FAmAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
w9vJf8Tw32llAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

x8fcb0vgFTyVFBG8sYAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Zei is Sagiri vs Pano Rangers
Our main LU is: Sagiri, Lawrence, Quillx, Light, Axel/Lumine, Clawx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.