MKU-DX Season 6 Predictions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Justin

kev03_d10_lvp.png

this community sucks

Teeples

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Welcome back Ladies and Gents to the 7th season of the Mario Kart Hockey League (MKHL). I know I say this every season but we got a legit banger this time and will be the best of the best! The commission of the league is also suggesting that there might be a change in how the league is run in the near future, could just be a silly rumor though. So of course, with a season, must comes predictions.​

Division One:
xi
Zealous
Vestoid
Vertex
High Definition
Divine Phoenix

MVP: Ve Thomas [105.1]

This is a very interesting division one, for the first time I can say there is no “uncompetitive” team so to speak in the division, it is possible for anyone to get a win on anyone in any given week without the world being shocked. In first place I have xi, the only prediction I’m pretty confident about in here. The core of the team is still under contract and somehow the general manager found a way to sign both Kay and Pyrax to massive one-year deals with a club option for the 2nd year. The only downside is, Pyrax will not be available for the first half of the season as he wouldn’t budge from his signing offer for any team and xi caved in and paid the price needed to acquire the former Rocket Richard Winner. A line-up of Nato / Cynda / Strike / Zinc / Kay / Pyrax with solid bench depth in Pyrus / Sui / Jax (when not injured) is one of the strongest rosters in my opinion all time in the era of Mario Kart 8. The fans of xi have been so close to the league title multiple times and want to claim it for themselves and this is the perfect opportunity for that dream to become a reality. I put Zealous in 2nd. Zealous is back from an off-season, and have a new arena built for their team. It has been discovered however that they didn’t have an arena last year because it failed a health inspection which is why the team wasn’t able to play. Apparently, mold became an issue stemming from the locker room from copious amounts of moisture and sweat being unattended to. That’s in the past though, the team is back, the fans are happy and after an exit in agility that might’ve shocked them, they will thirsty to reclaim the title of worlds strongest. I put Vestoid third. “Trust the process” is a phrase that fits this team well. The farm system has repeatedly developed high-end talent that even when big pieces get traded to or sign for another team it feels like the team never gets weaker as a unit, definitely a formula for success. I think they are just a bit shy of having enough superstar power to take the title though. Back2back Norris trophy winner Lez is still in his prime as well. I’m putting Vertex fourth. They had a great run last season where almost everyone thought they would get spanked. This grind led to Felix be given the Jack Adams Award for season 6. Vertex is the team with the lowest salary cap in this division but they have worked a nice system around that and are a legitimate threat still. The develop rookies young and buy diamonds in the rough low. High Definition I have 5th. This one mainly depends on the motivation factor. HD tends to have better results in shorter tournaments than longer ones, but if they can extend that to a ten-week season I believe they can finish podium. This leads to DVP in 6th, which honestly feels like a crime even typing this out and I know they can finish much higher but someone had to be here. I’m also going to predict that every team gets 10+ points this season. I have Thomas for the MVP.

Division Two:
World Friend
Melee X
Champi Brothers
Dirt.mk
Blizzard

MVP: CB Crazy Konga [101.4]

Again, I’m leaving out my own teams to prevent any bias from possible. Corazon was signed in the off-season however. You may be asking, why are these guys division 2 after winning it last season? The commissioners of the league know that the team is led by an irrelevant D2 scrub so here we are, I don’t think we are the favourites either so far. I have World Friend Star first. The team is certainly one of the most actively practicing teams with many annual training camps. The depth is looking solid and signing Valer and Lanfi from JBZZ (both former world friend btw) is a huge boost. A line-up of Valer / Lanfi / Mars / Beast / Flow / Sparks / Romsu seems solid. JULOT and Roks (if he’s not injured) are great options too. This brings to me to having Melee X in 2nd. This team has grown a lot recently and I think that will show with a good outing in division two, but I don’t think it’s quite championship worthy yet. Ace / Despair / Miki / NVgs / Sebas / LsR with potential to throw out the foreign prospects is nothing to scoff at. I have CB in third. CB is the veterans of this division. The team isn’t as strong as they were in their prime when they won 3 cups back in the PLHL days but they know how to play the game, have a unique game plan, and still have talent on the roster for sure. I think the talent is a little short from breaking into that top two though but the power of years of experience can overcome that. Dmk are the “newcomers” to the league. Their projected roster consists of: Angel / JaVinci / Luigeon / Maj / Spyke / Ushio with Manster and Thinsky ready to jump in. It’s also worth noting that there’s a high chance the Calder winner of season 6 Manster will get the slot into the main line-up at some point. This leaves me with Blizzard in 5th. The big ? with the squad is the foreign pickups they have signed where there isn’t much intel about them. If they are very strong players they definitely will be higher up. I’m predicting Crazy Konga to MVP, I feel like it’s gonna be a CB member this time around, call it a gut feeling.

Division 3:
Mushroom Team X
Magikart Community Alpha
Aurora
Jean-Pierre Pernaut
Yoshi Family
Wii Elite Clan

MVP: YF Leo [110.8]

This is looking like a solid Division 3, me like. I have MT first, I simply think they are just the most talented team out of the mix. The main upside MKC has over them is their MKU players are a lot more active in scrims. Ricke / yfm / FalcoX / Kokote / Juls / Ky with bench depth of Biz / Hiska is also nice. I have MKC second. Their activity plays a large role in my placement but I still think it has one of the more talented rosters in the division. A line-up of Babou / Samovar / Theo / Clembec / Wolfy / Zakaria seems pretty solid. My main concern would be the bench depth, I’m not sure how good it is in all honesty. I have Aurora in 3rd. I think they have the second-best roster on paper but MKC’s activity will put them ahead. Something along the lines of Darky / FuFu / Mitch / Resumi / Squidz / Storm / ServtL etc. did pretty well in D3 last season and I think it’s safe to assume they will again too. I have JPP in 4th. Coming off the high of a division 4 title into a division 3 (that is much rougher than last division 3 imo) I think might show but this team will still hold their own and could take a W to anyone but MT imo. Saru getting called up from the minor league affiliate is also a nice boost for this team. I have YF in 5th. Coming off a division 5 title run and signing the former MVP of division 3 Leo, this team is definitely on the upside. The jump from 5 to 3 in a league that is harder overall than last season might be a bit but again, I’m not counting out the chances of doing something special. This would leave WEC for last. My main concern is the switch to one-team so I’m unsure how many of their top players will be able to play as rumors circulated that their second team was the more active one, whether this is true, I don’t know. Like D1 though, I feel like anyone last here is a crime and I expect everyone to break 10 points in this division. I'm putting Leo as the MVP to repeat.

Division 4:
World Friend Moon
Dynamite Alpha
Immortal Prophecy
Mushroom Team Y
Insanity

MVP: DY Aaron [99.9]

I’m putting World Friend Moon in first. This is another case where activity majorly boosts a team for me. These guys out here playing a bunch for the grind and some of these players have improved quite a bit over the past season. Vegan and Huglou come to mind, and top that with Arukay / Beni / Scrat / Flaco and the potential to bust out Soren / Elie as well. That Mster on the registry looking pretty intriguing there too, haven’t seen that name in a while, could be a potential trump card. The Alpha males of the division I think will settle into a second place. The team struggled last season in division 3 after a hot start but they have had some changes with signings after BL couldn’t afford their team anymore. A lineup of Aaron / Alfie / Leon / Nick / 3-up / Donut looking pretty nice with some solid options from the bench. Anthony is always a chance to be pulled out too which would be a nice boost for the boys. Immortal Prophecy I have third, this team is the wild card team for me. The main reason being how large their roster and I get the Snc vibes. The teams top 6 is really good for the division but you don’t know what will be pulled out and the bench could hurt the main line-up quite a bit. I see this team as a glass cannon so to speak. This leads me to have Mushroom Team Y in 4th. I could see them getting higher too as they are active as well. Many players got the callup to the main squad so the team has weakened a bit compared to last season but they still hold a roster that will get wins in this division and I’m getting a hard read this squad will play spoiler last in the season on a team. This leads me to having Insanity last. With Angel and Mike leaving, I think this team might struggle here but I could be (and I hope I am) completely wrong about this. Please prove me wrong. Again, I won’t predict my team but Terra has had an interesting off-season. PGM is still out from his broken collar-bone he suffered last season from practicing his lines in real life and is expected to be out for another 8 weeks. The medical team of the league has stopped testing Kevin for PED’s religiously so expect a potential “breakout” from him. Dew is also joining forces as another powerhouse to try and turn things around for the terra boys after a couple rougher seasons. The Biker duo is expected to do in some work. I'm putting Aaron for MVP, solid player on a solid team.

Division 5:
Ink Dragons
Dynamite Omega
Melee Y
Inflow
Pirates of Duisburg
Final Emblem

MVP: PoD Dashi [101.5]

I’m doing it. This a decision that cause quite a bit of turmoil but I’m personally confident in it after seeing the results shown to me. A lineup of Broly / Wemex / Miguelmk / Kratos / Owen / Hugo I feel could win this division. It will be far from easy but this team has extra motivation to win to prove people that they are worth it and I wish them the best of luck in that quest. I’m going to put Dynamite Omega in 2nd. They have had good results lately and a pretty solid rotation with a some nice bench options too which is really good for middle divisions. Batboo / Mitch / myt / Qadim / Erik / Fox / Nebs / Carty seems like a solid rotation. Couple other players there too that I felt could do stuff but haven’t seen them play much so I left them out. This leads to My being in third. Hedgi / Reno / Pure / Sean / Vectory / Hirkuo sounds solid for this division. Gary is also a sleeper option but I don’t think I’ve seen him MKU much but that would be a potential game changer if so. This teams also active which is a +++. This leads to Inflow being 4th. The roster has some additions from last season so it will be interesting to see how people like Javier and Dylan could effect the line-up. I’m putting the pirates in 5th, I think they can beat Inflow if Aspio plays who transferred there but I don’t think he played much or at all last season so we’ll see what happens. The addition of Christian as well should be nice. This leads to Final Emblem being last. Again, this is a division I think everyone will break 10 points, it’s refreshing to see. I’m not certain on FE’s line-ups they can pull out and I haven’t seen them play much which is why I have them here. Putting Dashi as the MVP, he seems to be back in action like his former self and if so that’s GG.

Division 6:
Galactic Gamers
Elegance
Horizon
Jean-Pierre Papin
Mandarina de Schrodinger
Black Wolves

MVP: E Section [106.1]

I’m putting GG first. This is under the assumption they use a top line-up 10/10, if they dabble into their bench a lot, I don’t think they will get it. Ideally something like: Eliam / Engel / Mau / Rolex / gokus / Jair / Benjax options seems strong for this division. I’m putting Elegance 2nd. Diegu / Juan / RubenD / Section / Draco +1 seems pretty solid. Don’t know many of these players much in all honestly so I’m sure I’m missing some talent but that top part of the LU seems really solid to say the least. I’m putting Hz third, I think the top 3 / bottom 3 are pretty split in this division (jpp I can see maybe breaking this though). Gucci / Rhys / Y. Fish / low / Quan/ Ryan is a line-up with the talent to win the division. I’m more worried on the chemistry side of tings. As stated before, I got jpp 4th. I don’t think they have the talent of the 3 teams above but I think they have the best chemistry together and teamwork can make the dreamwork. Saru leaving for JPP1 hurts though. I’m putting M$ in 5th. Vikler’s a beast but I don’t think the rest of the team at the moment can stick it out for 12 races against the higher teams. Hope I’m wrong and I know these guys grinding and am personally cheering for them. This leaves me to putting Black Wolves last. I don’t really have much of an explanation for this one, I just think they are the weakest. Have Section for MVP, good player on a team that can give him run support.

Division 7:
Magikart Community Beta
Gentuza del Mariokart
Inka Warriors
Noob Reborn
Road Gods
Lux et Nox

MVP: IW Diego [109.3]

The Beta boys are about to prove they are alpha men at heart. Christo / Floki / Narky / Phenix / tritri / Wutex seems strong. They are also very active which is a super underrated factor in a lengthy league. I’m putting the GMK boys in 2nd. I’ll admit I can’t vouch for much of them individually as I don’t know much aside from Jak. I have seen some tables from them and the results were looking pretty nice so I’m going to hope that translate into league play. I’m putting Inka Warriors third. Losing Mau hurts but signing Diego helps a lot. This team will be tested this season unlike last so it will be interesting to see how it turns out. Campeon I think will do well here as well. I have NRB 4th. Losing Engel hurts but the rest of the core is still there and should be able to do some work here. I think this entire division is lowkey super close so I could be completely wrong on these predictions. Ale / Claus / Hexia / Lobo is a solid start. I’m putting RG in 5th, I think they are capable of much more though. CDR / Adri / Diego / Ekabi / Swift +1 seems pretty solid. Losing Marki hurts but this team can finish much higher, felt like a crime putting anyone at the bottom of this division. This leads LN for last. I don’t know much about them to be fair and this is probably ignorant so I’m looking forward to see how this works out. I’m predicting Diego to MVP the division because I think he’s the strongest player in it simply.

Division 8:
Nintenhype
Flow
Fenix
Team Rocket
Team K8
Sweatyzard

MVP: X Kchu [108.5]

I’m putting NTH first. A line-up of Ever / Andreu / Tokoro / Trail_Marc / Ymir seems solid. Not sure how much bench depth there is though. This team steam rolled D9 last season as well with IW which is reassuring for a good run here. Putting Flow 2nd. I believe in the boys. Jam / Gdin / Life / Shawn / Sphinx / Daylon seems pretty solid but it’s hard to say with no league experience. There’s potential for a Ubaldo Sighting at some point as well which could be a game changer. Putting Fenix third, they had a solid run for the half of D8. Kchu / Camillo / Vic / Ruben seems like a really good start, not sure how much Kchu will play though and that could be a game changer. I’m putting Team Rocket 4th. They lost the big Manster man but still have the rest of the roster so I think they’ll do okay here. I’m putting Team K8 5th, seen a few really clutch tables from them so I might be underestimating them and I hope I am because I want them to do well. Gotta respect the papa grinds. This leaves Sweatyzard in last. I haven’t seen solid outings from war tables lately, but I’m unsure how much of that is team 2 or what Sz’s main line-up would be, they lost most of their team from last season so it’s a big ? for me at the given moment. I’m predicting Kchu to MVP, he’s a hidden threat and will do well here If he is able to stay off the IR list.

Division 9:
Aesthetic Thunderbolt
Hardcore Noobs
Battle Cry
Making Llajua
German Switch Clan
Barpau Assembly

MVP: GSC Seb [135.0]

I’m putting Aesthetic Thunderbolt first. I don’t know much besides Edder but they have 30 people signed on their roster so I’m assuming at least 5/29 of the rest have pressure for this division. The Moneyball strategy may pay off huge. I’m putting Hardcore Noobs 2nd. Hajime and Falco should be a strong duo and they have a couple seasons of experience now to develop their core. A couple signings also were made before the deadline, not sure how those will influence the team however. I have Battle Cry third. Arti should tear up this division and be in a breakaway MVP race with GSC Seb. Tea should also do pretty solid here but I’m not seeing depth on the back-end of the lineup which will hurt here. I’m putting the hot sauce boys in 4th. AlVarO will do well but again not sure too much after that. I’m not seeing Shaddix on the registry which would be a big loss as well. Couple seasons of experience is nice though and they made 3 entry-level signings so look out for that. I’m putting GSC 5th. Seb is a beast and will tear it up but from what I’ve seen on tables, its more of a one-man army which I think will get taken out in this division. This is my ? pick though because I feel like they will be grinding all season and will improve a lot over it so I’m expecting much better in the end. This leave the assembly exiting the building late. I know I’ll regret this because I broke my golden rule, putting a French team last in a low division (did the same with D8) so ya it’s over lmao. This division is easily the one I know the least about so I’m probably completely wrong on this one but we trying out here. I’m going to be the guy that tries to predict the clutch Seb MVP so don’t let me down my Brotwurst brother.

Division 10:
Splashers
Ok
Fuzion
Team Luxembourg
Latin Kart
Kev’s 03 Gamers

MVP: S Aketx [121.3]

Splashers should have an easy time here, 10-0 potential is there for me. I have Ok second. I’ve never seen a war from them, but I know they are all active 200cc players so even though it’s a different mode they know each other and are active in the game itself so I’m banking on that showing here. I have Fuzion third. Again, I’m not too familiar with this team and French teams are always sleepers so I expecting nothing less. Team Luxembourg I got 4th. TL is interesting for me because they signed a bunch of Rookie contracts this off-season so the team could be a lot stronger than in the past, we’ll have to see what happens. I put LTK 5th. They lost to TL last season and TL has only added players so they should be better than last season whereas LTK only signed one person. This leads to me to have Kev’s 03 Gamers in last. The only war I’ve seen from them was a loss to LTK who I have 5th so that’s what put them here. I think Aketx will run hard in this division but I hope I’m wrong.

There we have it, less confident overall than last season, especially in the mid/low range but we’ll see what happens. And as always, don’t take any of this to heart if you’re low and just pop off, I like seeing that as well. Getting lots of DMs asking when my post would be out was surprising but here it finally is. Good luck everyone and let's make this the best one.​

Last edited:

Rylan

Founding Member
Division 1: Star
xi 2nd
Vestoid 1st
Zealous 3rd
Divine Phoenix 4th
Vertex 5th
High Definition 6th
MVP: xi Pyrax

Division 2: Mushroom
World Friend Star 2nd
Arcadia Sky 3rd
Champi Brothers 6th
DirtMK 4th
Melee X 1st
Blizzard 5th
MVP: My Ace / despair (do not sleep on Melee X bros 😎)

Division 4: Blue Shell
Dynamite Alpha 1st
World Friend Moon 2nd
Arcadia Terra 4th
Immortal Prophecy 4th
Mushroom Team Y 3rd
Insanity 6th
MVP: DY Leon / 3-UP / ARC Kevin

Division 5: Boo
Dynamite Omega 3rd
Final Emblem 5th
Inflow 2nd
Pirates of Duisburg 4th
Melee Y 1st
Ink Dragons 6th

MVP: My Pure / if Joel

life

Division One:
xi
Vestoid
Zealous
Vertex
High Definition
Divine Phoenix

MVP: DVP Mike Bachiller [103.7]

Division Two:
Arcadia Sky
Champi Brothers
Melee X
World Friend
Blizzard
Dirt.mk

MVP: CB Crazy Konga [107.6]

Division 3:
Mushroom Team X
Aurora
Magikart Community Alpha
Yoshi Family
Jean-Pierre Pernaut
Wii Elite Clan

MVP: MT FalcoX [108.8]

Division 4:
Immortal Prophecy
Dynamite Alpha
Arcadia Terra
World Friend Moon
Mushroom Team Y
Insanity

MVP: ip DanTalents [110.0]

Division 5:
Ink Dragons
Dynamite Omega
Final Emblem
Melee Y
Pirates of Duisburg
Inflow

MVP: ID Broly [115.1]

Division 6:

Galactic Gamers
Elegance
Horizon
Jean-Pierre Papin
Mandarina de Schrodinger
Black Wolves

MVP: GG Rolex [112.9]

Division 7:
Noob Reborn
Magikart Community Beta
Inka Warriors
Gentuza del Mariokart
Lux et Nox
Road Gods

MVP: NRB Ale [120.5]

Division 8:
Nintenhype
Team Rocket
Fenix
Team K8
Sweatyzard

MVP: NTH Trail_Marc [126.8]

Division 9:

Hardcore Noobs
Battle Cry
Aesthetic Thunderbolt
Making Llajua
Barpau Assembly
German Switch Clan

MVP: HN Hajime [130.6]

Division 10:
Splashers
Ok
Fuzion
Latin Kart
Team Luxembourg
Kev’s 03 Gamers

MVP: ok TylerBman88 [124.8]

JAM

Vestoid
Zealous
Vertex
Divine Phoenix
High Definition

xı Kay - 102.3

World Friend Star
Melee X
Arcadia Sky
Champi Brothers
DirtMK
Blizzard

WF Valer - 106.4

Division 3: Bob-omb
Mushroom Team X
Aurora
Magikart Community Alpha
Jean-Pierre Pernaut
Yoshi Family
Wii Elite Clan

Au Ember - 104.1

World Friend Moon
Immortal Prophecy
Dynamite Alpha
Arcadia Terra
Mushroom Team Y
Insanity

IP DanTalents - 113.1

Ink Dragons
Final Emblem
Dynamite Omega
Melee Y
Inflow
Pirates of Duisburg

ID Broly - 114.1

Division 6: Boomerang
Elegance
Galactic Gamers
Mandarina de Schrödinger
Black Wolves
Horizon
Jean-Pierre Papin

E RubenD - 109.5

Division 7: Piranha Plant
Inka Warriors
Noob Reborn
Road Gods
Gentuza del Mariokart
Magikart Community Beta
Lux et Nox

NRB Ale - 112.3

Division 8: Crazy 8
Flow
Nintenhype
Team K8
Team Rocket
Fenix
Sweatyzard

Fw JAM - 115.7

Division 9: Fire Flower
Battle Cry
Barpau Assembly
Aesthetic Thunderbolt
Hardcore Noobs
German Switch Clan
Making Llajua

BC Arti - 121.2

Division 10: Blooper
Splashers
Latin Kart
Team Luxembourg
FuZion
ok
Kev's 03 Gamers

S Aketx - 131.8

Cuj

Founding Member
Division 1:
Vestoid
xi
Zealous
Divine Phoenix
Vertex
High Definition

MVP: Kay (104.3)

Division 2:
Arcadia Sky
Melee X
World Friend
Champi Brothers
Dirt.mk
Blizzard

MVP: Mε despair (106.5)

Division 3:
Aurora
Mushroom Team X
Magikart Community Alpha
Yoshi Family
Wii Elite Clan
Jean-Pierre Pernaut

MVP: MT YFM (106.9)

Division 4:
Dynamite Alpha
Arcadia Terra
World Friend Moon
Immortal Prophecy
Mushroom Team Y

Insanity

MVP: ARC Dew (110.2)

Division 5:
Ink Dragons
Inflow
Melee Y
Final Emblem
Dynamite Omega
Pirates of Duisburg

MVP: IF wisch (113.8)

Division 6:
Galactic Gamers
Jean-Pierre Papin
Horizon
Mandarina de Schrodinger
Elegance
Black Wolves

MVP: GG Engel (114.9)

Division 7:
Inka Warriors
Gentuza del Mariokart
Noob Reborn
Road Gods
Magikart Community Beta
Lux et Nox

MVP: GMK Jak679 (108.4)

Division 8:
Nintenhype
Flow
Fenix
Team K8
Sweatyzard
Team Rocket

MVP: Fw JAM (116.1)

Division 9:
Aesthetic Thunderbolt
Hardcore Noobs
Battle Cry
Making Llajua
German Switch Clan
Barpau Assembly

MVP: GSC Seb (124.4)

Division 10:
Latin Kart
Splashers
Fuzion
Team Luxembourg
Ok
Kev’s 03 Gamers

MVP: TL BenDK (114.7)

Loic228

Site Supporter
Founding Member

Zealous
Vestoid
Vertex
Divine Phoenix
High Definition

MVP : Kay / Daxx

World Friend Star
Melee X
Arcadia Sky
Champi Brothers
Blizzard
DirtMK

MVP : wf Valer / CB Linkos

Mushroom Team X
Aurora
Jean-Pierre Pernaut
Magikart Community Alpha
Wii Elite Clan

Yoshi Family

MVP : MKC Samovar / MTx YFM

Dynamite Alpha
Arcadia Terra
Immortal Prophecy
World Friend Moon
Mushroom Team Y
Insanity

MVP : ARC Sayan / IP Colvin

Final Emblem
Inflow
Melee Y
Dynamite Omega
Ink Dragons
Pirates of Duisburg

MVP : FE Camo / My SeanS

Division 6: Boomerang
Elegance
Black Wolves
Jean-Pierre Papin
Galactic Gamers
Horizon
Mandarina de Schrödinger

MVP : E Section / BW Diego

Division 7: Piranha Plant
Magikart Community Beta
Lux et Nox
Noob Reborn
Inka Warriors
Gentuza del Mariokart
Road Gods

MVP : MKC JB / IW Diego

Division 9: Fire Flower
Aesthetic Thunderbolt
Barpau Assembly
German Switch Clan
Hardcore Noobs
Battle Cry
Making Llajua

MVP : Bpa BlackDown / GSC Seb

Division 10: Blooper
Splashers
FuZion
Latin Kart
Team Luxembourg
ok
Kev's 03 Gamers

MVP : S Aketx / Fz Maxx

Sketch

I am the same skill as shiiguy
Site Developer
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Kinda late to this but here are some of my predictions:

Vestoid
Divine Phoenix
Zealous
High Definition
Vertex

I think xi is a clear favourite at the moment considering their recent recruits. I don't think "chemistry" will be an issue as all of the new players have a lot of experience with teams. Zealous will probably choke this season as their top 6 isn't what it used to be (ie from season 4) and their tilt kills them so easily under pressure - put them fourth under the assumption they don't drop out of the league after week 1. HD and vx not really consistent enough to be ranked higher than they are.

World Friend Star
Arcadia Sky
Champi Brothers
Melee X
Blizzard
DirtMK

Would have put Melee X top 2 if sean was playing. ARC Sky the og grinders and I think they will put up another good fight in d2, definitely the clear favourite for me. CB will choke while going for shock as usual but their luck when they do get it puts them at third place for me. DMK was extremely overrated in seedings and will not perform well in d2, imo. Bz lost some good members so I've put them a bit lower.

World Friend Star

Mushroom Team X
Yoshi Family
Aurora
Jean-Pierre Pernaut
Wii Elite Clan
Magikart Community Alpha

Mushroom Team Y
Immortal Prophecy
World Friend Moon
Dynamite Alpha
Insanity
Arcadia Terra

Melee Y
Inflow
Dynamite Omega
Pirates of Duisburg
Ink Dragons
Final Emblem

Best of luck to everyone, prove me wrong.