[W1] $ 382 - 602 JPP [Approved]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gab

Founding Member
unknown.png

Nato

Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Hello there friends, we have some conduct penalties to discuss here.

First off, in the original results post, the following text was posted after winning the match "GGs #$partaD4wtf"

We cannot encourage teams/players to be posting that in our results, keep it to yourselves. Jean Pierre-Pernaut will receive a Team Conduct Flag, which for now is just a warning, but if something like this is to happen again, the consequences will be much more severe. Let's not let our personal conflicts get in the way of acting professional when we're posting results.

@Gab tagging so you're aware.

-

Also, there was an issue on twitter earlier that resulted in the image posting of some outsider, with some offensive text following. To respect their privacy, the tweet won't be posted. @quan4sho will be receiving an Individual Player Conduct Flag, thus won't allow him to play for 2 weeks, meaning he cannot play Week 2 or 3 this season.

-

Let's be professional guys, Week 1 and dealing with this already is something that shouldn't be happening.

quan4sho

Founding Member
unknown.png

GGs #$partaD4wtf
Hello there friends, we have some conduct penalties to discuss here.

First off, in the original results post, the following text was posted after winning the match "GGs #$partaD4wtf"

We cannot encourage teams/players to be posting that in our results, keep it to yourselves. Jean Pierre-Pernaut will receive a Team Conduct Flag, which for now is just a warning, but if something like this is to happen again, the consequences will be much more severe. Let's not let our personal conflicts get in the way of acting professional when we're posting results.

@Gab tagging so you're aware.

-

Also, there was an issue on twitter earlier that resulted in the image posting of some outsider, with some offensive text following. To respect their privacy, the tweet won't be posted. @quan4sho will be receiving an Individual Player Conduct Flag, thus won't allow him to play for 2 weeks, meaning he cannot play Week 2 or 3 this season.

-

Let's be professional guys, Week 1 and dealing with this already is something that shouldn't be happening.

One party gets a warning and the other party gets banned for two weeks seems like I’m getting singled out and unfair to me but I will accept my penalty and own up to my shit