[W5] Horizon 456 - 508 Mandarina de Schrödinger [Approved]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Icefox39

Site Supporter
Founding Member
p96iuem.jpg

image0.jpg

Boy am I ready for another exciting season in this division! :D

Good games M$, you deserve the win after our blunders in the second half. See you week 10. :)

Félix

Founding Member
Unfortunately, Mandarina de Schrödinger will receive a -80pts penalty, due to Rule 1.2.e.i.:
_____
e. Players may only play in MKU competitions with the Switch FC they signed up with on MKCentral.

i. If a player is caught playing with a Switch FC they are not registered with, the team will have that player’s score subtracted or receive a default penalty of -120 for the respective match at staff's discretion.
_____

I am removing CarlozF's points, because he used an invalid Switch FC. Here is the FC written on registry:
Screenshot_20181028-172006.png
The given FC is invalid (impossible to add on Nintendo Switch).

Therefore, score is changed for:
Horizon 456 - 448 Mandarina de Schrödinger

Match is approved.

Félix

Founding Member
MKU Staff, as a whole, has decided to review the match score.

It has been shown from Mandarina de Schrödinger that the invalid FC was due to a typo while registering the given player (CarlozF).
The right friend code was 2851-8241-1432 instead of 2861-8241-1432.

The Rule 1.2.e.i.'s goal was to punish players not playing on the right account. However, it was clear in this situation that the right player has played the match. Also, on the old MKU registry, the given player was correctly registered.

It has been voted by a (large) majority (8 against 1) that removing the whole points to the given player would have been contradicting with the rule spirit, especially since the league moved to a new website, causing players to register again. Therefore, the penalty is removed.

However, I personally reminded every team representatives in Division 7 to make sure informations in registry were exact at the season beginning, which hasn't been done from Mandarina de Schrödinger, which caused a minor issue here. That's why I will add, as staff discretion, a -20pts penalty to Mandarina de Schrödinger.

The final score for this match is therefore:
Horizon 456 - 508 Mandarina de Schrödinger

I want to apologize, as a Staff member, for not following Rule 1.2.e.i. by the book, as it is penalizing Horizon here. Staff will definitely review the given rule section during the next off-season to clarify situations that could happen like this.

Gilda

Founding Member
Thank you very much for reviweing our case felix and all the MKU staff. If was really and honest mistake and we really apreciate that you removed the 80 points penalty. We will be more carefull checking every infor of our members next time. Thank you again and GGs Horizon, we really enjoy playing againts you official and friendly wars, you are a great team :)