[A2] Fºχ 150 - 0 pA]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Melril

Since pA] got caught having one of their players spectating the room during the match, the MKU staff decided that Snow Fox is winning 150 - 0 by rule VI.d of https://www.mariokartcentral.com/fo...sal-ruleset-for-mk8dx-team-competitions.7801/.
unknown.png

Proofs :

FWNCN1KUcAAMfhJ.jpg
FWNCT-eVEAA7Pdc.jpg

clip #1 track roulette
clip #2 track roulette
clip #3 track roulette

Here are the results we would have got after finishing the 12 races :
MKU18_Pitsy_Army_26-06-2022.png

FWNB-ODUIAARDZS.jpg

Last edited:

mustea

Hi,

Snow Fox reached out to the staff and after investigating we have come to the conclusion that PITSY ARMY violated the VI.d rule which states the following

d. If a team member is found to be spectating the room to obtain an advantage, the offending team will receive an automatic loss.
i. Substantial and foolproof evidence must be needed for a case to be considered.
ii. Examples of "Substantial and foolproof evidence" include but are not limited to: Multiple instances of the track roulette countdown starting much quicker than usual, more than 6 (or +1 of the number of subs used by a team in a match) players from the same team on the Users You've Played With screen.

There have been evidence of PITSY ARMY having someone in spectator throughout the war hence the end result being changed to 150 - 0 in favor of Snow Fox.

@PITSY ARMY, please refrain from having someone in spectator mode during a war as it is against the rules.

@snow Fox, could you please add to the first post of the thread some of the proofs you provided us and also a table showing a 150-0 result in your favor ? I would really appreciate it, thank you !

Melril

Hi,

Snow Fox reached out to the staff and after investigating we have come to the conclusion that PITSY ARMY violated the VI.d rule which states the following

There have been evidence of PITSY ARMY having someone in spectator throughout the war hence the end result being changed to 150 - 0 in favor of Snow Fox.

@PITSY ARMY, please refrain from having someone in spectator mode during a war as it is against the rules.

@snow Fox, could you please add to the first post of the thread some of the proofs you provided us and also a table showing a 150-0 result in your favor ? I would really appreciate it, thank you !
Hello, I've just edited my post, adding the corresponding proofs.