[MKU-DX] Season 11 Preliminary Seedings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gab

Founding Member
Can staff go back to the good times when there were rules about some players not being able to play in some divs ? Demon in d4, a Athaway / Origin duo in d3. I mean, low divs were already ruined because of that (Ember, Darky, Dydy) but now you're bringing up the problem in higher division, it's time to stop, if you still want to accept all transfers, then you should seed those team higher than what they truly worth to not ruin other team's experience
(Edit : I'm not sure about what I'm sayin for the rule, if it has ever existed , but if not maybe it's time to create one)

Last edited:

Ferg

Site Supporter
this is kinda irrel since prestige died and 2/6 of your lineup have gone to different teams
Doesn't matter tbh, at the end of the day look at the roster, if 90% of those people are playing there's a guarantee we can pull off D1 with no problem, yeah true it is irrelevant but then again it's facts how much you want to put it. I'm just being honest, our roster mostly got a buff from last season

Rookie

Staff member
Administrator
Media Staff
Founding Member
In honestly I think having strong duos in D3 is pretty natural now, it's top 20th percentile in divs now. Think it's really important to evaluate teams the full way through and based off results over certain players. If a player is strong but wants to play with people he's friends with who aren't as good with him, I don't see the issue if they're still properly seeded. A lineup of 1 elite player and 5 good players will not beat 6 great players in this game. I think HDolino clearly got seeded too high last season because there was a group of 4 solid players for D4, but the rest of the lineup had holes. Lots of people took us to win the div but we went 1-9, only winning a match where we had no choice but to use Soldier, who wasn't supposed to play that season.

I also think this has happened again with us being in D2. I'm not going to complain because you're supposed to want to be placed higher, but I genuinely think we're being overvalued and that a lot of current D3 teams would do better. I have D1 experience as a 6th man, not a carry. Lots of our lineup is completely inexperienced playing together. Many teams in D2/D3 have beaten our mixed lus let alone straight up second teams. If someone wants our spot from D3 though, I'm not opposed to it at all for the sake of better competition

Last edited:

Teeples

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Not gonna lie I think Star Clan Nebula should of been seeded D1. Yeah, last season for Nebula was a very bad start especially with us doing our first split teams but compare our roster from last season it's way better since 90% of our roster is playing that's just what I think. We even made it to playoffs first season we were in D1, if we could possibly get another chance I'm pretty sure we can manage. That's just my opinion on why we're wrongfully seeded

Especially with this upset and us beating EU when EU beat half of the teams in D1
owqpdjowqp.png

No offense to ARC but they haven't made it to playoffs since we joined D1 but if staff takes this in consideration then I'll be more than happy

The last 5 events that have happened are:

Amplify V
Agility IV
MKU S9
MKU S10
Americas Cup

(not counting DD since you didn't play).

ARC finished ahead of you guys in 4/5 of these events.

We are also 5-0 (as sky) against you guys in these tournaments listed above.

Amplify we beat you in silver bracket files (ARC finished ahead overall)
MKU S9 we beat you head2head (Sc finished ahead overall)
Agility IV we beat you guys when Meme crashed the room 3 times on +20 races for us (you guys won all 3 makeups by +10 too) (ARC finished ahead)
MKU S10 we beat you guys head2head (finished ahead overall as well)
America's cup we beat you guys and finished ahead and Rylan admitted that Crony was spectating our items the entire war as well.

if you count h2h matches and overall league placements ARC has the upper hand convincingly at 9-1. I think D1 will be hard for us this season though, but Star Clans' resume is not stronger than ARCs at all.

Nyx.

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Hey, good luck to everyone for this season. Looks interesting with 15 divs!

Stellar

1596870520058535322893.jpg

15969462486921947496792.jpg

Pokeys are D13 and we BARELY won

this is why we should be Division 11
thank you for coming to my TED Talk

garch

Founding Member
Doesn't matter tbh, at the end of the day look at the roster, if 90% of those people are playing there's a guarantee we can pull off D1 with no problem, yeah true it is irrelevant but then again it's facts how much you want to put it. I'm just being honest, our roster mostly got a buff from last season
im not saying you guys aren’t d1, just saying that if you want proof to show you’re d1 you have to give better proof. that table is irrelevant now tbh

MATUS

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Hi, I know that I don't usually do this kind of appeal and keeping quiet is about discipline, but I'd like to know that because FEs is in D14, if we were D12 champions even sleeping due to excessive wins of +250, I thought they were going to us to put in division as in 13 or 12, I understand that there are new clans and mario kart 8 deluxe continues to sell but I am not saying that this seems theft but I have proof that FEs doesn't deserve to be in D14 and these are
AFbUVpADHAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
unknown.png
9P8niT021H2cqAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC-1.png
wEtTbtdv6obsAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
AfAnAOVVTWOTAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
wPMHzhAMBtge2B7YHtgdCgPdLt8d6f8BvTh0cTNKH3IAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
OcLmqmjksycAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
descarga_3.png

Freezyy

I think EA have to be in higher divs than 12th, I don't know if this tables can help, but i Hope xd
image0-7.png

If u didnt know, we was trying to make anarchy sup 100, and we stop before the finish line on like 10 / 12 maps, that is not a real proof to give to the staff

Here, you can see the same team beating you.... hard.
image0.jpg

moemedina

Founding Member
Hello.

MT2 would like to know why are we getting penalized with 1div (div3 -> div4), especially when there are few new teams in it.

Yes, we lost some players e.g. Nare, Centels, Colcho, Luca. But I think MT2 is one of the teams in which the roster is practically the same level.

We are adding new/old players as Cris and Super which are very talented and can sub perfectly some of the players mentioned above and keeping key players as Falcox, Oscar or Ky.

We think we can manage in a good way (again) Div3 where we have been playing.

Eli

Founding Member
Hi, I know that I don't usually do this kind of appeal and keeping quiet is about discipline, but I'd like to know that because FEs is in D14, if we were D12 champions even sleeping due to excessive wins of +250, I thought they were going to us to put in division as in 13 or 12, I understand that there are new clans and mario kart 8 deluxe continues to sell but I am not saying that this seems theft but I have proof that FEs doesn't deserve to be in D14 and these are
AFbUVpADHAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
unknown.png
9P8niT021H2cqAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC-1.png
wEtTbtdv6obsAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
AfAnAOVVTWOTAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
wPMHzhAMBtge2B7YHtgdCgPdLt8d6f8BvTh0cTNKH3IAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
OcLmqmjksycAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
descarga_3.png

Matus, estoy de acuerdo que FEs no esté en la división que les asignaron por ahora, pero justificar con estas tablas creo que no les conviene y colocar una victoria vs NRV sin nuestra LU fuerte tambien creo que no va al caso... es 1 tabla de 4. Si bien la segunda fue un victoria suya de +30, la tercera y cuarta war amistosa fueron victorias nuestras con diferencia importante en los puntos (adjunto tablas). Y otro punto a considerar, es que las victorias que muestras en estas tablas, algunas son con Allys de NRV (Eric y Trebol). Porfavor que no se entienda como un menosprecio al clan, pero ustedes como campeones de D12 tienen respaldo oficial para argumentar una apelación y no con amistosas que muestran una sola cara. Así como nosotros, puede llegar otro clan a mostrar las victorias contra ustedes. Vuelvo a insitir, no creo que hayan sido las mejores tablas para una apelación, pero espero que los puedan ascender como minimo, por haber sido campeones en su división en la temporada pasada.
NRV_-_FEs_24-07.png
NRV_-_FEs_18-07.png

MATUS

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Matus, estoy de acuerdo que FEs no esté en la división que les asignaron por ahora, pero justificar con estas tablas creo que no les conviene y colocar una victoria vs NRV sin nuestra LU fuerte tambien creo que no va al caso... es 1 tabla de 4. Si bien la segunda fue un victoria suya de +30, la tercera y cuarta war amistosa fueron victorias nuestras con diferencia importante en los puntos (adjunto tablas). Y otro punto a considerar, es que las victorias que muestras en estas tablas, algunas son con Allys de NRV (Eric y Trebol). Porfavor que no se entienda como un menosprecio al clan, pero ustedes como campeones de D12 tienen respaldo oficial para argumentar una apelación y no con amistosas que muestran una sola cara. Así como nosotros, puede llegar otro clan a mostrar las victorias contra ustedes. Vuelvo a insitir, no creo que hayan sido las mejores tablas para una apelación, pero espero que los puedan ascender como minimo, por haber sido campeones en su división en la temporada pasada.
NRV_-_FEs_24-07.png
NRV_-_FEs_18-07.png
toda la razon, olvide hacer mencion de que NRV tambien nos ganó de harto , la apelacion se me paso y eso lo reconozco, ademas estas apelaciones las hago en referencia a que parecia algo que no me cuadraba pero gracias, tambien tomare en cuenta lo que me dijiste :), se que no estoy conforme con la division 14 y se que no dije eso de las LU fuertes o debiles ya sea si a FEs les ganaron de 200 por un clan mejor pero de todas formas gracias por decirmelo, y si, reconozco que FEs le hicieron esto pero el staff es el que decide quien debe estar donde debe estar asi que eso :), y una cosa mas, tambien hago referencia a las wars que ganamos cuando fue la primera MKU de FEs donde se hizo un desempeño mucho exorbitante de lo que parecia pero de todas formas esta bien reconocer que no solo un clan nos ganó de harto y tambien el segundo equipo tambien , hago tambien referencia a la MKU donde no tenia pruebas de que FEs iba a ganar de mucho mas y no podia apelar nisiquiera a una division como Campeon trato de hacerlo asi que Gracias Eli por el dato :) que pases buena noche :) Saludos a NRB y NRV

Royal

SUMMIT Staff
Event Organizer
Media Staff
Founding Member
Any reason for D1 winning players to casually land in D3 with Nasty Raid Jin? Not sure about this
the few players you are referring to are not playing in this alone. They have teammates who are not as experienced as they are, and as Rookie said, D3 is one of the top divisions now. Players such as Origin and Up have not been around the game for a long time and have not been able to get back to the levels that they previously had.

In summary, this is a team game, Athaway and friends are not going to compete by themselves, they have teammates who are not as experienced as they are.

Francis

I am not disputing this, but why was GI seeded d6? Sure, they won d8, but they narrowly beat Noir who now has some new signings, and most other teams in the division went down to a lower div. Again, I am not asking for GI to be seeded lower, I'm just wondering why they were seeded where they were.

NIGHT

Staff member
Media Staff
Site Supporter
Night from Pirate Hunters here.

Given our top player was banned exactly a month ago, the Hunters have been basically close to square one in establishing an identity and finding our footing. We've put up mixed results against teams throughout D8 and D9 and really have two teams in one, which I'm aware makes it difficult to seed us.

The majority of our team was stunned at the news of being placed in D8. While I think we can hold our own to a degree, it's clear given the skill gap in the roster that D9 would be a better fit for us given we have 15 players active, with nearly a third being from Europe and some brand new to warring.

I respect your decision regardless, but here is some proof as to our mixed results below:

descarga_1.png

Savage is in our current division and we lost to them even with Kyrette in our lineup which is no longer an option for us. Even a European player we believe can not fill the void to one of the top 25 players from D7 last season.

Dm0ixQreqNgXLkEiBAfaEdhYyCfoJgn7CJUB7oD3QHmgPADhe6ozx0v8AvrYS0kktmQ8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

This is honestly one of our top tier lineups, and we did lose narrowly to 8vb. While J0hn did depart for LTK, see the table below on our narrow loss to his team, now seeded in D9.

phrr072620.png

We lost pretty badly to Red Ribbon, who is seeded below us in the division.

image0.png

While we did beat 8vb with arguably a meta lineup (King Boo = Tristan) it is abundantly clear that HSB was subbed out. In absence was Myles, Danny Fathom, Sand, Tone, and other notable 8vb players present in the table above.

descarga_43.png

Without the Europeans, we did narrowly get defeated by Latin Kart in D9.

I know this is all over the board, but so is our team figuratively and literally.

We're excited for MKU and wish everyone the best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.