[W4] GG 462 - 502 Hž

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gucci

watch out poisson jaune
c. Teams who try to abuse the system by acting to get other teams penalized with malicious intent will be recorded with a conduct strike themselves (see V. a.).
Not when you have constant proof everytime. It’s just that simple

Engel

Founding Member
Hello. I'm afraid the streak is over, and we will need to challenge the results for the third time this season. From the questioning of why we didn't challenge on the thread last time, we will post our case for all to read this time. This is more a story, as there's "chapters" to get through in order to understand it all. Let's get started, shall we?

As decided by Galactic Gamers, Engel was the initial host for this war. Some of the Horizon players added him, and eagerly joined the room at 3 PM EST to play an exciting match.

JEpDKaD.jpg
The Horizon members dashed into the room, quickly trying to fill obtain the best spots. Some Galactic Gamer members followed suit, making 10 in all very fast. Then suddenly, a horrible drought began! Nobody was joining, and all was becoming confused as to what caused it. Yellowfish quickly checked his clock and messages, waiting to see what was happening. He saw nothing, and noticed the clock struck 3:10. It was evident one thing was clear. GG hadn't joined nor started on time.
T0neZjg.jpg
Only a mere minute later, Engel replies in shock, noting the time and the lack of players. A claim was made two couldn't join, but all of Horizon had swiftly joined. The bewildered players of the skyline looked in awe; wondering how a gap was made in their otherwise perfect room. Suddenly, a horrible sound was heard... the sound of the room being closed!
VHReSLZ.jpg
With the room being utterly obliterated, Yellowfish quickly got annoyed. He didn't like the fact something so great was suddenly dismantled before him. He requested remorse for such a tragedy; a 2-7 as an ideal fix for this dismal action. With Engel in agreement, it was settled. Horizon was to have free joining rights for the first 30 seconds.
1Wop39s.jpg
With the room being rebuilt, things were looking hopeful. The same 10 joined without fail, only to quickly see the gap not be filled in. The tension building on GGs end, with something giving way, suddenly putting Horizon under attack!

Bxhryh2.jpg
Horizon was in pinch. They needed to resolve the accusations in a sound manner. Yellowfish decided the best approach to this was a new host, despite knowing the gap had now existed for a whopping 16 minutes at that point. (Even though that vile, gilled creature was out for the win right then and there.)
RY77oUK.jpg

Nato agreed with this proposition, leaving Yellowfish to eagerly request a new host. Engel and MATUS thought it best MATUS took over as host, and the evolution of the war began.
With the new host determined, a time was needed. What exactly qualified as a fair margin of time to add MATUS though? 1 minute? 10 hours? 20 years? These thoughts all lingering in Fish's little brain. And then he had it. 3 minutes. And he quickly typed his projection in the chat for all to see there.
uGFDM2f.jpg

The clocks minute hand rapidly reached the 4 on its figuratively apparent interface. It was time for the grand opening of the 3rd hosted room! The Horizon members, not fully able to add MATUS in time looked to Fish in sadness. They relied on him to join this magnificent structure.
QwL6hJQ.jpg
uLXJcjj.jpg

So he swiftly did so, only to see a set of GG players waiting for them. And all Fish could say to himself the moment he saw this was, "what is this?" GG joined too early! They didn't give Horizon its 30 seconds to join this time. A decision to later be investigated.
PkDHftK.jpg
With the room up, and all of the initial 10 in, the moment of truth had come. Could the last 2 GG players finally join? Or was all hope lost through the efforts the past 20 minutes had provided? 3:21.... 10 players. 3:22.... Still only 10. All hope was fading fast. Not even MATUS hosting was solving the problem.
The gap was still very much apparent as the minutes went by. It was starting to become hopeless to believe the room would ever be whole. And then suddenly.... the last pieces came into place. They had done it; all 12 of them! Everyone cheered as the final ran onto the holographic globe. The players on both end a little distraught and amazed at what had been made. 25 minutes of effort leading to a successful room. Did you ever doubt the ending of it all? For if you had, then shame on you. As we all know, a war must be played. The end result in pure display, for all to read in its own story here. And this my friends, concludes the tale of the room joining.
Thanks for reading all of that. It was a lot of effort to make this picture book. Here is where I post my final comments on the matter.

Violations on GGs behalf:

- Failure to join the room within 10 minutes.
- Failure to start the room within 10 minutes.
- Failure to provide spots 2-7 for 30 seconds upon reopening the room. (Despite the new host being agreed upon, it was because GG could not join the room. This means the hosting team, GG, should have provided us 30 seconds to join before reentering the room.)

Stated rules:

"i. If a team fails to get enough players in the room within 10 minutes after the room opens they receive a -10 (-7 in 5v5) point penalty."

- Clearly evident.

"ii. If a team fails to get enough players in room within 15 minutes after the room opens, they forfeit the match by default."

- Wondering why we even played at this point?

"i. If the room is closed without consent from the opposition (which includes the host disconnecting), the host must reopen the room as soon as possible and other players from the hosting team must wait a minimum of 30 seconds before rejoining in order to give the away team spots 2-7. Failure to do so will result in a -20 (-14 in 5v5) points penalty and a host flag."

- As mentioned before, GG failed to provide spots 2-7 when opening the room for the third time, despite the new host being approved on our end. They were to do so, because the fault was solely on their end. (Not to mention it took 5 minutes for the missing 2 to join with a new host.)

"ii. If the room is closed a second time without consent, the hosting team will receive a -20 (-14 in 5v5) points penalty and a host flag (see 3.3.1. i.)."

- We are indifferent on this violation, as we cannot determine its validity of being successfully achieved. Staffs pure discretion here.

So there you have it. A lot of time wasted today on this matter. I hope this long post will clear up most, if not all questions. If the staff members need more information, feel free to message me on Discord.

Thanks in advance, and good games to Galactic Gamers today. :)
Stop crying and accept that one of your members was lagging the room, we did have the 6 players and we had 2 subs, entered 4 and then you entered. Since they entered the 6 Hz could not join ours.
Then he asked me to enter the 6 of you from 2 to 7, and when you enter NONE of those who had entered before could enter, the connection problem of one of you was evident.
After changing the same host, we could join 4 of ours and it should be noted, Ninja had already joined 2 times before so he can not say that it was an attempt to give us times, no. Jair could enter because he entered fast and Rolex and Ninja were in "searching for players", until after about 10 minutes entered miraculously.

It's not that it affects you too much, they win in the same way. But that of wanting to take away the point for a problem of yours is disgusting 😊

Last edited:

TSM8

Founding Member
Stop crying and accept that one of your members was laggeando the room, we did have the 6 players and we had 2 subs, entered 4 and then you entered. Since they entered the 6 Hz could not join ours.
Then he asked me to enter the 6 of you from 2 to 7, and when you enter NONE of those who had entered before could enter, the connection problem of one of you was evident.
After changing the same host, we could join 4 of ours and it should be noted, Ninja had already joined 2 times before so he can not say that it was an attempt to give us times, no. Jair could enter because he entered fast and Rolex and Ninja were in "searching for players", until after about 10 minutes entered miraculously.

It's not that it affects you too much, they win in the same way. But that of wanting to take away the point for a problem of yours is disgusting 😊
IN our defense, we have never had this problem before in any match, when we see 2 of you guys not joining room after 10 when we never have problems like this you must be able to see where we are coming from with this

Engel

Founding Member
IN our defense, we have never had this problem before in any match, when we see 2 of you guys not joining room after 10 when we never have problems like this you must be able to see where we are coming from with this
And neither we do, we always make sure we have all our players on time and if not, a sub.
But of course we break all the rules of 2 - 7, open the room again, not join. And all thanks to the fact that one of you prevented us from joining ours, it was not only 2 that were missing, on one occasion all of you joined and only 2 of GG (me and Ninja) could enter, neither Gokus, not MATUS, not Jair or Rolex could enter, the last 2 trying the 20 mins. The first 2 had already entered, I miss that before you joined you could enter and that after Hz joined you will not leave ... Strange :)

TSM8

Founding Member
And neither we do, we always make sure we have all our players on time and if not, a sub.
But of course we break all the rules of 2 - 7, open the room again, not join. And all thanks to the fact that one of you prevented us from joining ours, it was not only 2 that were missing, on one occasion all of you joined and only 2 of GG (me and Ninja) could enter, neither Gokus, not MATUS, not Jair or Rolex could enter, the last 2 trying the 20 mins. The first 2 had already entered, I miss that before you joined you could enter and that after Hz joined you will not leave ... Strange :)
This has happeed to neither clans before, you assume it's us. I don't want to have an argument, maybe, just maybe, you guys could've lagged the room? No chance?

Engel

Founding Member
This has happeed to neither clans before, you assume it's us. I don't want to have an argument, maybe, just maybe, you guys could've lagged the room? No chance?
I don't think, look.
When we join, you join without problem. But when you join, we can't.
I assume that one of you was lagging the room, since the guys told me that it wasn't a "connection error", it was "one or more consoles do not respond" and that happened only when you were. Who? We do not know

Engel

Founding Member
Gucci.
I am talking about what happened, period, one thing is that one of you prevents joining and the other is that you see us Lag.
(I'm not surprised because we all see you lag to you).
Oh, please don't deleite you're messages :)

Gucci

Gucci.
I am talking about what happened, period, one thing is that one of you prevents joining and the other is that you see us Lag.
(I'm not surprised because we all see you lag to you).
Oh, please don't deleite you're messages :)
lmao bro You sure you wanna do this with me? lmao We can run a speed test right now if you want. I deleted the post cause I didn't wanna cause any more conflict, however, I can continue if you wish, otherwise I'm fine with dropping this subject. Your Choice

Engel

Founding Member
lmao bro You sure you wanna do this with me? lmao We can run a speed test right now if you want. I deleted the post cause I didn't wanna cause any more conflict, however, I can continue if you wish, otherwise I'm fine with dropping this subject. Your Choice
I just want to be left with the point. It does not hurt them at all and I have already said that we were ready.
Now if you want we can do the speed test 👀.
Nah, it's the same as Sergio, he runs fast but he has lag, easy.

jerry

you know me
Site Supporter
Founding Member
well hey, match is over, all of this has passed, winner has left their mark, does it really matter anymore? just drop it already lmao

Nato

Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
I have no idea what happened here but GG even said after the match "-20 for us right" and we're going to be discussing this issue. The match was almost delayed 30 minutes.

watch out poisson jaune
c. Teams who try to abuse the system by acting to get other teams penalized with malicious intent will be recorded with a conduct strike themselves (see V. a.).

There's nothing malicious about his claims, he has every right to be annoyed after a war scheduled for 3:00 starts at almost 3:25

Yoshi27

Stop crying and accept that one of your members was lagging the room, we did have the 6 players and we had 2 subs, entered 4 and then you entered. Since they entered the 6 Hz could not join ours.

really don't want to get involved, I know I shouldn't, but I must ask. If Horizon was lagging the room, as you say, then why, when the host was not MATUS, did GG fail to get 6 members in the room, when all of Horizon was in, but when the host was switched to MATUS, all 6 players were able to join within 5 minutes? Surely, it's a host problem, not a problem on our side.