【A13】Ink Dragons 514 - 470 Blizzard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApG77

oh ye btw if the staff wants the vid, it will be given to them
but that better should not happen otherwise you (bz) will keep crying
'cause you'll realize once again no penalty will be applied

Purple

Site Supporter
Founding Member
oh ye btw if the staff wants the vid, it will be given to them
but that better should not happen otherwise you (bz) will keep crying
'cause you'll realize once again no penalty will be applied
Now we are the bad guys o_O
I'm glad not all the ID members are like you both, so GL in the playoffs chavales, bien merecido.

ApG77

Don't play the victim card because you are the one who started the drama
Next time bring real arguments instead of gossips ;)

Purple

Site Supporter
Founding Member
You are calling gossips something you confirmed in your first comment? What made you change your opinion so radically, Hugo's coaching?
Screenshot_2019-06-10-11-53-57-809_com.android.chrome.png

HugoXP

Founding Member
Apg is not confirming nothing purple , do not try to bring things out of context, I just watched stream and with seeing ur spots adviced them, I repit , I didnt watch any stream of you guys, also , Stream sniping is useless here so idk about what are you complaining

HugoXP

Founding Member
Do you really think you have lost because of that or you are just complaining to see if you benefit for it or just raging because you have lost?

ApG77

I just told my opinion, the accused guy's opinion is much more relevant and actually hugo's right ^^

Devoty

Founding Member
Ah ouai vous avez de vrai arguments c'est vrai mdr, vous cachez/banalisez les faits depuis le début, si tu crois vraiment qu'on va écouter des gosses comme vous sans aucun principe prêts à join une room en mode spec pour voir le shock d'en face. Ensuite j'imagine tu passe de beaux jours après avoir double dodge la team adverse mais ça ne serait jamais arrivé sans que Hugo te prévienne donc à la place de faire "euh mais j'arriv à predict les shock dla team adverse chui vrément forr vous avez ka vous entrenez + por gagné 🤓" tu ferais mieux de te poser les bonnes questions parce que niveau skill vous êtiez loin du compte.

Purple

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Do you really think you have lost because of that or you are just complaining to see if you benefit for it or just raging because you have lost?

We don't. We were in fact focusing on our last 2 matches until I found out the video that exposed you and wanted to show your pathetic and unsporting actions to the rest of your opponents. Your team have the skill to get far, stop doing this spying thing you ain't Patriots coach

ApG77

mais vas-y devoty tais toi mdr
ça a rien changé à la donne du war et puis c'est pas du spy ce que tu penses qu'il a fait, pas comme si je répétais depuis le lap 2 que vous aviez le shock (sur dhc)
désolé si on a brain vos shocks et niveau skill vous étiez ptet loin du compte vu le score final

HugoXP

Founding Member
We don't. We were in fact focusing on our last 2 matches until I found out the video that exposed you and wanted to show your pathetic and unsporting actions to the rest of your opponents. Your team have the skill to get far, stop doing this spying thing you ain't Patriots coach
Oh hahaha so you just started this discussion for trying to "ridculize" us thinking it would bother us. Nice argument so, I see you were so tilted after the war to start this discussion because of nothing. Nice rage, it says a lot of you and shows the free time you have

Last edited:

Dashi

Founding Member
*sigh*
Just throwing my opinion in there.
I'm pretty certain that you won't get penalized for that, also I don't think we lost because of that stuff, but it's still a "meh" thing to do.
Even more cause you weren't watching our streams, but you were in the room.
We need a specific rule for that case in the future, so that mess that is happening right now isn't going to happen again.
And one more thing: Starting to insult people isn't the right way. Come on..

ApG77

thanks
Sometimes I'm patient enough to not insult those who tryna start a drama against my relatives

Status
Not open for further replies.